• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Custom F250 $11,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMart

Reaction score
How about a 06' ecsb gasser 4x4, needs the interior freshend up, but runs like a top?? LOL

Maybe. What is the rest of the truck like? Color, miles, motor, F250 or F150?

mine has no engine at the moment.... would need to somehow swap rear sections of the transmissions so i can keep my bts....

What shape is the rest of the truck in? I might be interested if we could swap everything out so I could drive my truck to you and drive home in the other truck.

sprayjock

Reaction score
Maybe. What is the rest of the truck like? Color, miles, motor, F250 or F150?

What shape is the rest of the truck in? I might be interested if we could swap everything out so I could drive my truck to you and drive home in the other truck.

It's a f250 gold with a 5.4. 135000mi. Engine, tranny and tcase all in great shape. Few minor dings here and there nothing major, no tale gate and front bumper is bent. I just bought it 2weeks ago.
a5ymunyb.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
If it were any other color. I hate that color.

Is that a 3v or 2v? How bad is the interior? Cloth and color?

sprayjock

Reaction score
If it were any other color. I hate that color.

Is that a 3v or 2v? How bad is the interior? Cloth and color?

It's the 3v. Tan interior, cloth. The seats need covers. There all stained, looks bad. Rubber floor is in good shape, cleaned up nice.

Gearhead

Reaction score
My truck is at PSE at the moment.... body is straight, a few minor dings, bed liner ECSB 4x4, my black truck you saw last year.

JMart

Reaction score
My truck is at PSE at the moment.... body is straight, a few minor dings, bed liner ECSB 4x4, my black truck you saw last year.

I don't think I have seen it, but it sounds like what I am looking for. I really want an ecsb 4x4 and I do have a thing for black trucks. I don't expect a perfect truck because mine isn't perfect.

What would it take to make this happen? I am seriously considering it.

JMart

Reaction score
It's the 3v. Tan interior, cloth. The seats need covers. There all stained, looks bad. Rubber floor is in good shape, cleaned up nice.

xl or xlt? I haven't completely ruled yours out yet. Just wish it was a different color. LOL

damn i wish that truck was a 6.0! good luck mane

I almost built a 6.0 but I wanted something reliable. Now it seems I may be stuck with it when I could have at least sold the unreliable 6.0.

JMart

Reaction score
It's an xlt

Get me a pick of the inside. How are the tires? I am so broke right now I can't afford to put money into anything for a few months. Is it inspected and registered currently?

sprayjock

Reaction score
Get me a pick of the inside. How are the tires? I am so broke right now I can't afford to put money into anything for a few months. Is it inspected and registered currently?

Hey man pm me your cell number and ill get some pics sent to ya and visit with you about it. That would be easier than trying to type a novel here on the forum.

Farmrod

Reaction score
id love to trade but it would require your truck and a fist full of cash for mine.. its a sharp truck good luck with the sale

JMart

Reaction score
id love to trade but it would require your truck and a fist full of cash for mine.. its a sharp truck good luck with the sale

What ya got, and how much you talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.