D250 POWER RAM cummins

Zmann

Reaction score
Just kind of goes to show that cummins guys are idiots, and cant follow general posting etiquette. 1 intro thread per forum user

He just stacked His intro's

Last edited:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I have a 5.9L 12valve cold air intake,hx35 turbo, 4in dp into a 5in exhaust,hotrod fuel pump, 110hp injectors ,cold air valve covers and bigger fuel lines

What size are your fuel lines and what are the specs on your injectors????

...I mean you drive a 1st gen 12 valve I figure you know these things...

6.4stroke

I have the sct stacked with H&S and spartan so i can get more power I also took my cold air intake off and put a plastic bag over it so I can Get more smoke. Smoke=power lol

Beans71086

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA! Always loved the older dodges 89-93 I think? They look tough as hell if done right. Don't mind some of these guys they feel the need to beat there chest at anyone that doesn't own a PSD.

Edit: LOL at the dpf causing injector failures!

Last edited:

ScreaminDieselEng.

Reaction score
CumminGs forum must be getting boring

Yes, im tired of all the d*ck weeds that just want to blow smoke on that site. Most of them are good people but the other 20% is "how do i make it roll coal" :blah: So i live on CompD mostly. Besides, im lookin into buying a stroker and/or Dmax to add to the collection. As far as the stroker, not a 7.3, debating on a 6 "slow" or 6 "Fo".

What size are your fuel lines and what are the specs on your injectors????

...I mean you drive a 1st gen 12 valve I figure you know these things...

90% of kids dont know jack lol. If you'd like to know in general, i can tell you all the specs on 89-93 12 valves. Also the differences, internal and external between intercooled and non i/c. :D

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah Ide own a Cummins or a Duramax...just so happens I own a Powerstroke...so Im more into Powerstrokes and know more about them.

Nic

Reaction score
Yes, im tired of all the d*ck weeds that just want to blow smoke on that site. Most of them are good people but the other 20% is "how do i make it roll coal" :blah: So i live on CompD mostly. Besides, im lookin into buying a stroker and/or Dmax to add to the collection. As far as the stroker, not a 7.3, debating on a 6 "slow" or 6 "Fo".

depends on the money ur willing to spend..i have a 6.0 and want a 6.4...love my 6.0 and dont wish to get rid of it for a 6.4, but id love to get 600 ponies with just an intake, exhaust and tune...cant do it on mine..but, i could hit the 600 mark with a set of sticks and a turbo (and supporting mods) for cheaper than i can going and paying the cost of a 6.4 and doing the work..if you have the dollas, id say 6.4 .. Sorry about all the harassment. Im sure you mean well, some of us are just unsure of other brands entering the forums and what for. Some are here just to start sh*t over the forums which is ridiculous... Post the 6.0 vs 6.4 forum in the 6.4 threads and they should help your decision..most of them have probably had both..good luck

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
depends on the money ur willing to spend..i have a 6.0 and want a 6.4...love my 6.0 and dont wish to get rid of it for a 6.4, but id love to get 600 ponies with just an intake, exhaust and tune...cant do it on mine..but, i could hit the 600 mark with a set of sticks and a turbo (and supporting mods) for cheaper than i can going and paying the cost of a 6.4 and doing the work..if you have the dollas, id say 6.4 .. Sorry about all the harassment. Im sure you mean well, some of us are just unsure of other brands entering the forums and what for. Some are here just to start sh*t over the forums which is ridiculous... Post the 6.0 vs 6.4 forum in the 6.4 threads and they should help your decision..most of them have probably had both..good luck[/QUOTE]

THIS^ :clapping:

MAC

Reaction score
I'd own a Dodge, rode in a 95 3500 5 speed 2wd dully a few times, only thing I didn't like was the cab noise from the 12v, nothing that couldn't be fixed.

It'd take a lot for me to own a Chevy though, not a fan of their IFS.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I'd own a Dodge, rode in a 95 3500 5 speed 2wd dully a few times, only thing I didn't like was the cab noise from the 12v, nothing that couldn't be fixed.

It'd take a lot for me to own a Chevy though, not a fan of their IFS.

Nothing that couldnt be fixed...

Members online

No members online now.