Dallas @ HSM: Single Cab 6.7

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
After talking about it, I think we are going to run our single kit for a little while and possibly add some injectors to see what we can get out of with a little more fuel. We have been testing a bunch of turbos in various sizes and configurations that may lead us to offer a larger size option to those that see a lot of track time or don't do much towing.

If Zane gets his way with the truck, it may see a set of triples in the future utilizing three of our 64mm turbos. We have a close friend and customer that just built a triple setup on his 6.7 Dodge and it was extremely impressive to put it simply. It made excellent power across the RPM range and continued to make big torque numbers clear to the end of the run. EGT's were very low which confirms that a setup like this would make an ideal towing combination.

I want to see a set of those trips on a 6.7 so bad.

Reaction score
I think I have narrowed it down to three colors. The voting ballot is open!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    894.6 KB · Views: 132

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Is the truck staying white?

Any graphics or advertising going on it?

Any colors on the outside that would make any particular colors under the hood an ugly contrast?

Or are you going to decide on the underhood color and then let that make your decisions for exterior colors?

For no reason other than liking it the most of the 3, I would say ORANGE. Never really cared for green on vehicles, and the blue reminds me of another company that I personally wouldn't want to associate with.

Reaction score
Is the truck staying white?

Any graphics or advertising going on it?

Any colors on the outside that would make any particular colors under the hood an ugly contrast?

Or are you going to decide on the underhood color and then let that make your decisions for exterior colors?

For no reason other than liking it the most of the 3, I would say ORANGE. Never really cared for green on vehicles, and the blue reminds me of another company that I personally wouldn't want to associate with.

At this point I don't plan on changing the color of the truck with paint or a wrap. I keep leaning towards the orange simply because it's not so overused. Blue would be nice because it matches our logo nicely but it is fairly common out there. Maybe I'll just go black. Nobody uses black.....

Latest posts

Members online