DI Street Twin turbo compound project

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Im working on getting the parts together for a compound setup using a 38r and a forced inductions gt88 or gt91 basicly a budget gt4788 made by FI. Wategated. with 400/200's. basicly for the same idea.. bad ass DD/street/tow machine w/ 600+hp

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Must be working well enough, the customer isn't on here whining about his setup, and shop owners don't generally follow customers around asking for numbers...

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I went back and read, I apologize, looks like David was planning on following up but hasn't yet. I'll bug him a little for you. He doesn't get on a whole Lott.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I went back and read, I apologize, looks like David was planning on following up but hasn't yet. I'll bug him a little for you. He doesn't get on a whole Lott.

:doh: hurrrrrrumph-chhhhhh

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
The guy lives 5 minutes from me but I have not seen the truck around town at all. I talked to him a little through PM and he sounded pretty busy with his personal life so I never bothered to try to meet up with him for videos

Sinister 7.3

Reaction score
Sorry haven't been on here in awhile been a little downy and out since some worthless wetback stole my truck from my work parking lot back in February and dmstrucks is right I am busy in life with 2 kids running two businesses and working full time in the process industry, shift work is a pain. So I don't have time to sit on here every day and whine about what I don't have. But I've got bigger plans for a new rig I'm currently in the market for a.crew cab short bed 4 wheel drive 7.3 gonna go with the same set up as before except bigger injectors and a lot beefyer rear end and a girdle this time. so all the computer junkies will have something to whine about soon enough. But if anyone thinks their up for the challange I did just finish my 04 Silverado ss and she's ready too run whatever rig you have (for a small price that is cause gas isn't cheap) till then be on the look out in the next year for my new rig running the streets built by David at diesel innovations of course

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.