diesel mustang..the rattlesnake

mandkole

Reaction score
I had plans to do rear exit factory style tail pipes, actually have them and may still but I wanted it to make a statement. there's no way I'm cutting a hole in the fender.I can fix the hood and repaint it in no time being fiberglass and only one color.start to finish in the booth,the paint took 22 hours.with 100 hours in body work before that easily.I will say one thing, when you spend 3 years building a car like this, you might push the easy button a time or 2.

Its all good man, no offense. I still dig the effort, skills and the car. I just get down on diesel = stacks.

But, on the other hand... lots of cool exhaust exits in outlaw 10.5. :poke:

Attachments

• Mike%20Murillo.jpg
    Mike%20Murillo.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 116

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Pretty sure its all fuel at least last time Barry and I spoke.

This thing is legit in person guys.

Dunno why ya'll are bagging on the hood stack, its different..

This guy has done a lot of body work for me over the years, his work is meticulous

Sully

Reaction score
Pretty sure its all fuel at least last time Barry and I spoke.

This thing is legit in person guys.

Dunno why ya'll are bagging on the hood stack, its different..

This guy has done a lot of body work for me over the years, his work is meticulous

Thanks for the kind words Jared.if it wasn't for the stack it wouldn't get near as much attention. It's like a magnet everywhere I go.

Sully

Reaction score
0psi..brakes won't hold it.that'll be fixed by next year though. I just wanted to see where I was before winter.should have some nice upgrades all around by next year.bigger brakes,bigger charger, stud and gaskets.maybe ported heads and rcd 6.4 manifolds.

HD F250

Reaction score
Very awesome project man. My hats off to you for the patience to complete such a cool and meticulous build. Nice light also!

Latest posts

Members online