Diesel23 mild build "RITA"

04hdfatboy

Reaction score
So with a setup like this can you run the canned MMC tunes or do you have to run custom tunes?

Diesel23

Reaction score
So with a setup like this can you run the canned MMC tunes or do you have to run custom tunes?[/QUOTE

actually 08bigrig has been running similar set up with just the 300 tunes with h&s but to get full potential out of all installed, custom tuning is the only way to go

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I have just the canned tunes on the H&S with my build witch is similar to what this build is. Truck runs great and power feels really good. I am going to be switching here shortly to give Gearhead tunes a shot. I have heard nothing but good things about his tunning.

sootie

Reaction score
I have just the canned tunes on the H&S with my build witch is similar to what this build is. Truck runs great and power feels really good. I am going to be switching here shortly to give Gearhead tunes a shot. I have heard nothing but good things about his tunning.

Do it Jerry! Matt's tunes are fast, clean and shift WAY better than H&S. When my build is done it will have his tunes on a mini maxx. (currently run his tunes on an SCT)

Diesel23

Reaction score
Shes running !!!, Its been over 11 months !!! and ive been threw every excuse in the book from the mechanic , should have dropped the truck off at one of the vendors shops here on the site , i guess i had to learn the hard way , well still alot of fuel coming from the secondary pump ? and a bunch of misc crap ( fan not coming on , t-stats seem to be holding open , and wastegate ) , I do have to say I had a boner when i saw it !!

20130727_183443.jpg

20130727_183547.jpg

20130727_184249.jpg

20130727_183404.jpg

Diesel23

Reaction score
looks good buddy, now get to cleaning that piping !!

thanks mike , ill be polishing the sheet out of it when i got her for good , i need to get a hold of you any way the reducer on the cold air intake that attaches to the atmo does not fit , i did change atmo to a 75mm stock housing so thought it would work , the reducer wouldnt go over atmo so i just put the elbow over it and tightened it , works but untill i could get with you , to see what my options are is there another reducer available?

B585Ford

Reaction score
I remember being at the beach when you were sending me emails as you started this build. Getting ready to go to the beach again so glad to see she is finally running

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks mike , ill be polishing the sheet out of it when i got her for good , i need to get a hold of you any way the reducer on the cold air intake that attaches to the atmo does not fit , i did change atmo to a 75mm stock housing so thought it would work , the reducer wouldnt go over atmo so i just put the elbow over it and tightened it , works but untill i could get with you , to see what my options are is there another reducer available?

sand it down.

Diesel23

Reaction score
B585Ford I remember being at the beach when you were sending me emails as you started this build. Getting ready to go to the beach again so glad to see she is finally running

Yes sir , i also remember you not having a little one either !! lol , have a great time , ill get in touch with you and fill you in , thanks

08SUPERKING Very nice truck.

Thanks man

powerstroked08 Nice build man! I bet your glad to have it running again.

thanks ,and yes i am , was really getting discouraged

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Stu stopped by the shop last week, he said hey what's up, I said nothing, get that ****ing 6.4 done

Latest posts

Members online