DieselSite HPOP Adapter

2000wa250

Reaction score
Alright well thanks for trying dave! So would this be beneficial with the terminator pumps?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
One of the best ideas but executed so wrong. The feed port from the adapter is at the wrong angle and put the feed line right into the block so I had to go find a 45* fitting and its still tight, I had to re-do my oil temp sensor cause it hit the fuel bowl,and the fuel bowl lines all had to be bent and tweaked a little. Could have been done A LOT better for the price they are asking. :badidea:

I don't think they planned on people installing it with a fuel bowl still installed.

Reaction score
most people running twins remove the bowl for easy access to the pumps but dieselsite also shows a picture with the bowl in place.. however by the time most people add more oil they already have a full RR to help make use of the added oil (common sense).. there would be no hard feed lines to bend or tweak.....before knocking performance parts you need to understand how it works and what's needed to make it work..

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
most people running twins remove the bowl for easy access to the pumps but dieselsite also shows a picture with the bowl in place.. however by the time most people add more oil they already have a full RR to help make use of the added oil (common sense).. there would be no hard feed lines to bend or tweak.....before knocking performance parts you need to understand how it works and what's needed to make it work..

Why? I can maintain 65 PSI at WOT with my fuel bowl still in place to no need to spend more money. I need to under stand? Havent you blown apart 1 or 2 motors already?

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Anyway... If there's no fuel bowl in the way, I doubt any installation issues will present themselves.

Reaction score
:whs:

..the fuel bowl can handle 800 HP....
blew up one...45 psi boost on my GTP38 smoking the tires into OD..no stud's, springs or rod's in place..still runs good and strong..but its dumping coolant into the oil..even sitting over night

Last edited:

2000wa250

Reaction score
So sounds like the consensus is that it is a good piece and the only issues as far as fitment are with the hoses and the fuel bowl...not a matter of it not fitting with the front cover

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Imo someone who could benefit in using one of theses parts already has extensive modifications to their engine and changing a few things around and moving some lines are not a big deal

Reaction score
not trying to start any thing but he said he need's to under stand.. holding 65 psi in the fuel bowl where your regulator is shouldn't be too hard to do while trying to push all that fuel though 2- 1/4 inch lines with a couple hard bends in it..ill bet you will see a drop in psi if you was to measure the psi after the heads where the fuel is needed to keep the injectors happy and too make use of the extra oil you just added...this is where a full RR works best..it didn't take blowing up a motor to figure this out..if I'm wrong then I apologize...

Last edited:

Homesteader

Reaction score
So sounds like the consensus is that it is a good piece and the only issues as far as fitment are with the hoses and the fuel bowl...not a matter of it not fitting with the front cover

I have some pics of the exact setup your looking at. It's not finish yet though.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Id love to see whatever pics of it you have.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Id love to see whatever pics of it you have.

This is where I'm at now.
d43f9dd4.jpg

e70d042d.jpg

907DAVE

Reaction score
Whats going on with the heater hose port on the water pump.....or is that the temp sender port?

907DAVE

Reaction score
Why is there a bolt sticking out of the heater hose port then?

907DAVE

Reaction score
Gotcha!

I dont even want to know how long it took to polish that reservoir. Looks great!

Big Bore

Reaction score
Yes i ran one when i had my old stealth pumps before i had to remove it when i installed the gen3. Something about too much gear backlash if you tried to use it with the Gen3 LOL

However i have another set of dual pumps to improve some efficiency out of my little 250/80s, and i got another dieselsite adapter sitting waiting to be installed with the pumps. I feel its the only proper way to feed the rear pump, from the lowest possible area on the reservoir to prevent cavitating the rear pump by running the reservoir dry(enough) on startup. I am using the block also to dump my IPR return back (where-ever it goes, not back to the crankcase behind the cam gear, the other port). I have all the fittings and such just lacking motivation to install them because it's going to be a cluster*** of hoses to deal with.

What hoses?

secret_lab.jpg

LOL

Latest posts

Members online