Digital all in one monitors

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
QFT...

It is a nice unit, pretty basic display though, the SCT layout and graphics definitely takes the cake...

thanks guys. I'll keep ya updated on what I do and how it works out.

You can completely customize and modify the themes of the gauges. The stock theme's may be basic, but you can make your own theme too.

Check out this DashDAQ page to see what I am talking about... http://www.dashdaq.com/features/customize.htm

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
that ford night scene is pretty neat.. looks like a factory matched cluster... how well do these work on OBS truck. i know u wont be able to get everything, but will they connect and communicate better then the CTS?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
that ford night scene is pretty neat.. looks like a factory matched cluster... how well do these work on OBS truck. i know u wont be able to get everything, but will they connect and communicate better then the CTS?

I really like the Ford Night theme. What year is your OBS?

As long as it is not a BEG8 code then it should work just fine for you. If you do have a BEG8 code, we can flash to the newer code that is OBDII compliant.

As for comparison to the CTS... I love my Infinity way more than I ever did my CTS. The CTS has been sitting in my closet since I got the Infinity LOL

The CTS is so so limited to what it can do.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
its a 97... i forget the PCM code, i really want this so i can fab in pillar handles, but cant swing the $$ right now. one day........

If it is a 97 then you should be just fine. Let me know if/when you decide to get one. I'll be more than happy to help you out with it.

Tom S

Reaction score
That's nice but I am curious if I can just directly load the tunes into the Infinity. Seems like it would be easier that way.

Do you prefer to just run one tune for an extended period of time?

I assume one is switch on the fly and one is not.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Do you prefer to just run one tune for an extended period of time?

I assume one is switch on the fly and one is not.

I use one tune 90% of the time. I would not be bothered if it was not switch on the fly. I just think it would look a lot slicker than the 6 pos switch sticking out.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Does the Infinity support other tuners tunes? Would I be able to use my gearhead and swamps tunes on it?

Currently, Jody is the only person who can put tunes on the Infinity. The reason being is that he is the only one with the software to encrypt tunes to be put on the licensed units we purchase.

He did tell me that he could convert the tunes for someone for a fee if they want another tuners tunes on the device though.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Currently, Jody is the only person who can put tunes on the Infinity. The reason being is that he is the only one with the software to encrypt tunes to be put on the licensed units we purchase.

He did tell me that he could convert the tunes for someone for a fee if they want another tuners tunes on the device though.

Thank you. That just seems like a lot to go through.

Definitely a quality looking unit though. If it wasn't for that, I would be ordering one right now.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Thank you. That just seems like a lot to go through.

Definitely a quality looking unit though. If it wasn't for that, I would be ordering one right now.

No problem.

Like stated above, very shortly you will be able to purchase a cable for it that will enable the Infinity to switch tunes on any multi-position chip.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score

Let me retract this statement. I talked with Jody about it. I misunderstood the first time we talked.

As of right now, only our tunes can be put on the Infinity. It may be a future possibility to get other tuners tunes put on, but currently we only have the rights from Drew Tech to load our tunes on it.

Sorry about the confusion.

Strokin'99

Reaction score
Not that bad of a price considering what all it does. Perfect for someone starting out with a bone stock truck with no gauges or anything. Figure by the time you get all the gauges a chip and wire everything up your not to far off.

Latest posts

Members online