Digital all in one monitors

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Not that bad of a price considering what all it does. Perfect for someone starting out with a bone stock truck with no gauges or anything. Figure by the time you get all the gauges a chip and wire everything up your not to far off.

That is correct. If you buy everything separate you will be spending quite a bit more than the price of the Infinity.

2000wa250

Reaction score
I'm still a little confused with the infinity...I know it can datalog SOI and some other parameters that cannot be datalogged or viewed by the majority of other scan tools or equipment, how does it do this?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I'm still a little confused with the infinity...I know it can datalog SOI and some other parameters that cannot be datalogged or viewed by the majority of other scan tools or equipment, how does it do this?

At this time, SOI is not able to be monitored through the OBDII port with the Infinity. This is only available with the use of the Quarterhorse. The Infinity is able to monitor all of the standard Ford PID's as of right now(SOI is not one of them). On a year 2000 truck, like yours, you should be able to see about 254 PID's.

We have on the project list the ability to add our own PID's, such as SOI via the OBDII port. We will release this information when it becomes available.

2000wa250

Reaction score
OK...so this is where my confusion comes in...does the quarter horse come with the infinity at the 1000 price?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
OK...so this is where my confusion comes in...does the quarter horse come with the infinity at the 1000 price?

No it does not. We do not offer the Quarterhorse for sale currently.

The Infinity-PL(the unit you are referring to) includes the monitor, all installation/mounting hardware, 10 tunes(manual)/12 tunes(auto), 4GIG high speed SDHC memory card, FEPS cable, and VIN license.

SeeYa

Reaction score

The info on our site does not include the QH so I don't see where there is confusion. The INFINITY plugs to the OBDII port. The QH plugs directly to the PCM j3 port.

The QH combined with Binary Editor is a wonderful tool, as long as you have the binaries to get the job done. We will offer this in the future, as soon as, Jody is ready for it to be distributed.

SeeYa

Reaction score
Does the Infinity support other tuners tunes? Would I be able to use my gearhead and swamps tunes on it?

We would love to be able to offer this, but due to our contract we can't. It will be discussed as a possibility later on though. Thanks for the interest and the compliments. We appreciate it very much.

Diane

2000wa250

Reaction score
The confusion comes from the fact that I thought one of the main selling points was the datalogging including soi

SeeYa

Reaction score
The confusion comes from the fact that I thought one of the main selling points was the datalogging including soi

With the INFINITY-dx for the 7.3l it has never been a part of the Datalogging selling point to show SOI from the unit. However when you have the QH with BE and the INFINITY together it will show it. We are not selling the QH with BE and the INFINITY together at this time. You must have seen one of Jody's video with the QH, BE and INFINITY all linked together.

On a 6.0 INFINITY it will show the sea level timing table.

Diane

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online