DirtyDiesels 2nd Annual Winter Dyno Day

Emery19

Reaction score
hopefully ill be moved down to the area by then, and ill be able to make the event. would love to throw the truck on the rollers

rat49f6

Reaction score
I will be there and hopefully with the green truck

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I'm planning on it... I was there last year and it was awesome till the cops showed up. LOL This year we need a burnout pad for all the half drunk rednecks to break there trucks on! Anyone remember the mexican in the 6.0 doing one wheel peels all afternoon and the guy in the light blue cummins doing WEAK burnouts constantly??

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'm planning on it... I was there last year and it was awesome till the cops showed up. LOL This year we need a burnout pad for all the half drunk rednecks to break there trucks on! Anyone remember the mexican in the 6.0 doing one wheel peels all afternoon and the guy in the light blue cummins doing WEAK burnouts constantly??

No burnout pad this year... show is on the dyno. People who chose to do burnouts are doing so at their own risk of having the cops bust them... LOL

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
It's ok Dan! you can just study extra hard on the 6th and extra hard on the 8th... You'll be good! Last semester finals weekend I was in Georgia at Phil Taylor's shop with Corsilli LOL

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ill be there... I just hope my truck actually gets on the dyno this time...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.