DirtyDiesels 2nd Annual Winter Dyno Day

rat49f6

Reaction score
Jersey guyw wanna get rooms and make a party of it... I think this ia last day of y day firearm im looking for an excuse to do this and skip hunting

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Jersey guyw wanna get rooms and make a party of it... I think this ia last day of y day firearm im looking for an excuse to do this and skip hunting

ahhhh only if we leave early sunday morning. What is there to do around here like there was in MD?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
ahhhh only if we leave early sunday morning. What is there to do around here like there was in MD?

hmm this area isn't too exciting. Near my place which is about 40 min from the dyno there is an electric indoor go kart place. Things do like 45-50mph. It's a blast

Reaction score
guyw wanna get rooms and make a party of it... I think this ia last day of y day firearm im looking for an excuse to do this and skip hunting

Im in depending on room rates

that way you have extra break down time LOL

hmm this area isn't too exciting. Near my place which is about 40 min from the dyno there is an electric indoor go kart place. Things do like 45-50mph. It's a blast

^^winner

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Instead of saying "if my truck doesn't break down for the week before the event I will drive it down" its going to be a month this time lol otherwise I'm riding with someone

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Instead of saying "if my truck doesn't break down for the week before the event I will drive it down" its going to be a month this time lol otherwise I'm riding with someone

Just carpool. That way you don't have to worry and y'all can save monies on fuel

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to make it, and if I do, I'm down for this part

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.