Do I really need more power?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yea. I get a strange pain under my pec, kinda behind my left ribcage sitting in them. Stopped riding in one two monthw ago and, no more issues.
its cuz the seats fold you forward. they where made for women to sit in.. hurts me below my shoulder blades.

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats where it hurts me but on the other side...my delts are completely hanging off the edge of the seat...im not huge or anything...just sayin..

Jomax

Reaction score
Ford ftw. Made a chevy person a ford lover yesterday, took him for a ride where his front end would have disintegrated.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
<---is totally shocked.

Called the dealer on the radiator failure, they referred me to the Ford complaint line who referred me back to the dealer. Was told they would call back once he did some digging.

Truck is out of warranty on the rad for sure. That expires in 36k and I'm at 51k.

Didn't get a callback the next day, but he did call on the following. Ford is going to cover the parts and I have to pay labor = $600. That's a lot less than $1500 anyway...

Jomax

Reaction score
awesome! but where you acting like berman again in doing so?

live life full throttle

Lol, big difference. He does stupid stuff with his truck thats not made to do it. I on the other hand, do it right.

I just ran over some curbs that would've bent the a-arm setup on a chebby. And he was just shocked how it took them. Thought we didn't hit it yet lol.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lol, big difference. He does stupid stuff with his truck thays no made to do it. I on the other hand, do it right.

I just ran over some curbs that would've bent the a-arm setup on a chebby. And he was just shocked how it took them. Thought we didn't hit it yet lol.

yup, berman....

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
i don't use a brand new truck either... berman would..

live life full throttle

I don't see how berman could. Lol

What I did might seem crazy for a new truck. It's definitely not somthing I do with it everyday. I tested the truck and it performed flawlessly. Some people might think I'm retarded for what I did with the truck. But in the end, I don't care..

Some part of me thinks you are just baiting me and now you're just having a good time.... is this thread in awol? Lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I don't see how berman could. Lol

What I did might seem crazy for a new truck. It's definitely not somthing I do with it everyday. I tested the truck and it performed flawlessly. Some people might think I'm retarded for what I did with the truck. But in the end, I don't care..

Some part of me thinks you are just baiting me and now you're just having a good time.... is this thread in awol? Lol

yup.. retarded...

live life full throttle

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Tricktruck... Why not get some upgraded rotors/pads and have someone write you a badass tow tune?

Side note, this treat started as "more power?" Now it's more stopping power. There are some things you can do if your worried about it, not just limited to the truck either.

Latest posts

Members online