Done mourning!!!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I always liked this F450
450.jpg

Maybe think about building the 6.4 this time? They can be made reliable. Coat the internals, studs and the other common things, tranny, high powers. Just a thought

damn thats sexy. do american force for sure. also sorry for the loss. just saw that it was stolen. that blows.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
What wheels you looking at for your 450? So far I am looking at american force wheels but they are so much $$$$. I like my Icon lift on my 450 but its only 4.5 but thinking about going 7 inches now. Nice to see another 450 getting built up to! :rockon:

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Ive been wanting to do one for 5 years now. There wasnt a harley available when I ordered my truck in 07. Im stoked. Now how to get the lift kit after I promised the wife "no lift kit"? But everything else is A-OK for my build. The next couple of yrs will be fun.

Warrior. Do you have some pictures of your truck on the icon kit?

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Ive been wanting to do one for 5 years now. There wasnt a harley available when I ordered my truck in 07. Im stoked. Now how to get the lift kit after I promised the wife "no lift kit"? But everything else is A-OK for my build. The next couple of yrs will be fun.

Warrior. Do you have some pictures of your truck on the icon kit?

Here are some to get a idea of it, just added last week a 1 inch TEI spacer up front.

CIMG3971.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

CIMG3916.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

I don't have any pics yet with the spacer up front yet. Are you thining in the lines of 22" wheels?

tbsimmons

Reaction score
What wheels you looking at for your 450? So far I am looking at american force wheels but they are so much $$$$. I like my Icon lift on my 450 but its only 4.5 but thinking about going 7 inches now. Nice to see another 450 getting built up to! :rockon:

Are you running 285/70/19.5 tires. If so how are they crammed on the stock wheels?

powersmokin64

Reaction score
Good luck on your hunt. The 450 Harley is one of the baddest stock trucks on the road imo, much less after the route you are gonna take it. That will be my next purchase when I pay off the 350.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Gotta keep smiling. LOL

There has been concessions made on the home front to play... No lift and no conversion after warranty expires. That leaves a LOT on the table so I kept my mouth shut and agreed. Wonder what kind of cab mods would be required to get enough clearance to make cab on repairs almost enjoyable?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Im not sure if any mods would make it enjoyable.... lol. Maybe make it real easy to yank the cab... if you could pull the cab in 2 hours it makes it REAL easy lol. I feel like if you dont change your setups a lot, then you really shouldnt need much work in the bay. Injectors are pretty easy... turbos would suck... wastegates arent bad. As long as it isnt major surgery (heads, studs, internals etc) it isnt awful

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Ever since I saw that Duramax with the tilting 1 piece hood it has had me thinking of how it could be done to the Ford. Lots of fabbing. I think when I sell my house next year Im buying an acreage and putting in a shop with a hoist. Sick of dealerships.

Latest posts

Members online