Donzimama build, Pt 2

Mdub707

Reaction score
When did ARP bump the spec? It USED to be 245 with the old lube, then went to 210 with the new lube. I wouldn't go over 210, you could yield the stud... or worse yet, the block. Just looking for clarification on that.

Sounds good, interested to see what your studs feel like when you dig in.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
For room to grow, room for more oil. I would figure you would be offering me a price on a twin pump, not a criticism...thanks for responding to my pms, ever, and youre welcome for the ride

Ouch! No disrespect meant. I do appreciate the ride, very much.

What I was trying to offer was from my experience and how most tuners setup there tuning your better choice would be the 205's if peak power is your goal. Now if you plan to update to an 03-04 pump then yes the 225's are the way to go for now. Was just trying to help you make the most hp.

Sorry also as I rarely login so I was not aware of any pm's.

Last thing, the twin pumps are not my first choice for a daily driver. I would instead say go with a set of 260cc hybrids.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
sounds expensive. Thanks for getting back. No disrespect taken. Until I hit the lottery I'm going to continue to rub pennies with what I got.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

turbpo4.jpg

strokin6L

Reaction score
who's adapter flange is that in the last pic? Can't wait to hear some results from this charger. So i'm assuming the drain line from the turbonetics pedistal is a rubber one, but what kind of fitting are you using for it to go into the HPOP cover?

Last edited:

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
They give you 4 inches of hose, to cut in half. Shown in the parts pic is a aluminum u (sort of) that connects to the pedestal drain with 2 inches of hose, and then the u tube bends back to where the stock drain tube was disconnected with the other piece of hose. Then it has a braid line to do away with the stock oil feed.

strokin6L

Reaction score
not a big fan of the looks of the turbonetics pedistal kit. I like the looks of the BD pedistal and drain line alot better. Hope it works good for ya tho.

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
not a big fan of the looks of the turbonetics pedistal kit. I like the looks of the BD pedistal and drain line alot better. Hope it works good for ya tho.

Turbonetics pedistal kit appears to be a lot more of universal kit, as it mounts directly to the oil drain. Now how strong it is, i am not sure.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It's got some serious welds and seems to be a quality kit . Everything you need is there. As far as ease of install...we shall see

Extended Power

Reaction score
I have had the Turbonetics pedistal and drain line.
They are super simple for making quick turbo changes, etc.
I just didn't like how the turbo is held on with 2 bolts on such a skinny flange.
The one I had...the bolts kept coming loose, and I always had an oil leak.
Only solution was to change the bolts to studs, doudle nutted them using RED LocTite.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing how it does.

strokin6L

Reaction score
looks like the kit actually has studs for the drain line to the turbo. I'd love to see pics of the pedistal and drain installed without the turbo and then some with the turbo. How much was it and where did you get the kit? It's definitly 10X better than what i have right now. I'm all for making it simple for a turbo change/install

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It was a freebie from Rudys and turbonetics at Rudys inaugural dyno day for highest hp 6.0. The only problem I have run into thus far is the studs that connect the
Pedestal to the turbo are too small and do not thread into the turbo drain but not a biggie just had to get the correct studs.I will post pics step by step on the pedestal and oil drain before the turbo goes in.

Latest posts

Members online