Donzimama build, Pt 2

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am intrigued by the batmowheel. From its design it seems to pull more air, but will it hurt spool up?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well I was meaning from a design point of view. Since it has those curves in it, would seem to pull more air but how would it spool faster while pulling more air? Forget about it being billet for the time being. I understand how a billet wheel has less weight.

Matt

Reaction score
Most billet wheels are no lighter than their cast counterparts. Billet does not have pores like cast, so its not really any lighter, but with billet they can change the profile of the wheel so it does help spool up, and surface area. The batmo may be lighter than cast though.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I like the vgt Idk what I'm going to do for now. I guess I'll just role stock till I spit the turbine wheel out the tail pipe lol. Come on donzi post up some picks bro let's see your build.
I know you got a camera I seen your feet in one pic

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lmao my dogs ate my laptop charger I'll post some pics today as the injectors go in.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Haven't updated over here in a while:
225 150 Warren diesel injectors are in, functioning properly, thanks Jesse
Bullseye s366/68 .88 open is in and working well
Truck is driveable, even on the 80% street file it will smoke under medium to heavy throttle like a train. Aeromotive shipment should be in today- hope to get the intermediate lines finished today as well, can't wait to try it out. will have pics of the RR very soon. Stainless lines are complete snuck Kevin a pic or two yesterday but I'm waiting until I can take pics of all of it. Looks like I'm going to be shooting to dyno July 16th at the nhrda event in VA if all goes well.