Door strikers = best $100 I've spent on this truck

Jomax

Reaction score
Front doors don't flex as bad, might just keep them in the front. The rear doors still close to hard so I'll be going back to stock for the rear.

I'll sell two strikers for 25 shipped. You get one free pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Front doors don't flex as bad, might just keep them in the front. The rear doors still close to hard so I'll be going back to stock for the rear.

i might end up doing that too... the rears need to be slammed hard on mine in order to fully close.. the fronts dont squeek at all anymore so they do work.. i would just like them to shut harder against the seal now..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MorganM

Reaction score
i might end up doing that too... the rears need to be slammed hard on mine in order to fully close.. the fronts dont squeek at all anymore so they do work.. i would just like them to shut harder against the seal now..

You can push the strikers inboard a bit to get the doors tighter. Just know you can go too far, and the handle will need more pressure to unlatch- which I think may be Jomax's situation.

The adjustment range is super small but worth trying while you're there.

Reaction score

I'll take them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You can push the strikers inboard a bit to get the doors tighter. Just know you can go too far, and the handle will need more pressure to unlatch- which I think may be Jomax's situation.

i dont see how on mine as they have a tapered head that makes them center on their own?

boggerr

Reaction score
i dont see how on mine as they have a tapered head that makes them center on their own?

The cage in the body will move around slightly. My one back door didn't close with that thump and didn't feel right when closed . I loosened the bolts just enough to keep pressure on the striker and tapped it in with the ratchet handle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The cage in the body will move around slightly. My one back door didn't close with that thump and didn't feel right when closed . I loosened the bolts just enough to keep pressure on the striker and tapped it in with the ratchet handle
10-4. ill try or get a normal bolt with a flat head.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Lincolnlocker- if you end up wanting to do the same a Jomax then hit me up and I'll take them as well. Just let me know.

griz700rocket

Reaction score

X2 on this. Installed 10 of these so far on 3 different trucks and about half needed some tweaking to get the door to latch firm without having to slam the door to get it shut.

Stokt

Reaction score
I guess I got lucky. All four of my doors are fine. They are a little bit harder to close, but not enough to be an issue.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
holy ballz, i did the swat it with a hammer trick.. worked beautifully on passenger side. everything is tight and so much quieter. the drivers side on the other hand went way to far and i havevto slam it very very hard for it to latch. then my torxs bit broke and now im heading to replace it so i can losen them up a hair.. the drivers side smashes the seals tight as hell.. i like it but i have to *** around to get the doors to shut..

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Be worth a shot. I don't have any friends with one and closest dealer is a pretty good drive. If anyone else gets a chance to take a look please do.