DPC 2012

Pmac21

Reaction score
Rhall
Old Skooler
Rhall's Garage

Sounds like the Ford camps are pretty happy, I would be too, hell they havent been able to compete in like 10 years. Let them have it, they don't ever get anything else, especially sled pulling.

Looks like the dmax guys don't think yall can pull a sled. Prove them wrong guys! :ford:

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
One of the Dmax's, Tim?, is a sled puller. A 1400 HP truck, that knows what to do, is gonna be damn hard to beat.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Rhall
Old Skooler
Rhall's Garage

Sounds like the Ford camps are pretty happy, I would be too, hell they havent been able to compete in like 10 years. Let them have it, they don't ever get anything else, especially sled pulling.

Looks like the dmax guys don't think yall can pull a sled. Prove them wrong guys! :ford:

Go to YouTube and search "caged hooker."

Might be an unpopular opinion, but it ain't comin from a keyboard jockey.

That said I think Eric will surprise a lot of people when he hooks.

davey99ps

Reaction score
One of the Dmax's, Tim?, is a sled puller. A 1400 HP truck, that knows what to do, is gonna be damn hard to beat.

Exactly. There's a few really capable pullers still in it, an they're not gonna be easy to beat unless they break. Does anyone know if they get multiple hooks, or is it 1 an done?

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
One and done.

I know they did a pull off a couple years back at BG, but if they have the track they might just float the finish line.

Seems to be some contention on the rules from year to year though.

Dave

Reaction score
Kennedy is a pretty solid puller as well. Ive seen him quite a few times

davey99ps

Reaction score
I think Eric has a good chance at it if he can get the hitch height right an can keep it from pogo-sticking down the track. He's definitely got weight an traction on his side

lubeowner

Reaction score
The truck in first place going into the pull, would get the first hook. Then if he has a bad hook he can turn it down and come back at the end. That should give eric a very good shot at the title. Good luck.

funyun

Reaction score
Seems like almost every truck has had their share of problems that have been fixed. Is Erik's truck one of the few that hasn't had a problem or did I miss something

pog

Reaction score
Seems like almost every truck has had their share of problems that have been fixed. Is Erik's truck one of the few that hasn't had a problem or did I miss something

he blew his 63mm turbo before the dyno event but got it replaced and all

funyun

Reaction score
Have any of the trucks gone problem free yet or have they all had something. Are all the events worth the same amount of points or whatever or do certain ones hold more weight. Its cool that some of those guys can put down huge #s on the dyno and 1/4 mile track but imo the other events are more impressive and show how well rounded the trucks are.

TurboM700

Reaction score
The fact that he blew it BEFORE the DPC actually started makes me think it's destiny. :D

Or the fact that he didnt even know he was going to be in it 12hr before. Everyone else has 2-3 weeks to prep he had 12hr. Talk about an underdog.

Mike

MINK

Reaction score
Rudy for the sledpull....spray the *** out of it!

Erik - well done so far, your truck is is simply impressive in every aspect.

Latest posts

Members online