DPC 2012

Kind

Reaction score
Good showing so far guys!!

Eric, congrats on doing so well. Hope you take it all.

And hopefully Aaron pushes that one trick pony dmax down a spot.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Just watched a quick trailer tow vid. Erik was awesome. Also shows what a real 1 ton truck is. The trailer literally pushed the back end right out from under a chevy while braking

Wayne

Reaction score
Fuel economy (prove it's road worthy) test under way now. This group of trucks has got to be the most well put together of any dpc! All down to the sled pull with 5 points separating the top 4 competitors. This is really exciting to be a part of.

tylerdillard

Reaction score
What kinda exerience does our ford crowd have with a sled?

Just throwing it out there, but without any hangin weight, I wouldn't try cranking that hitch up to 26" on Rudy's truck. Hitch height don't do you a bit of good if you can't keep the front end steady on the ground.

Probably nothin the teams there don't know... Just sayin...

I can't go over 22" on my stock height truck, with no ballast.

My only concern on running a lower hitch height is if the track is loose is gonna spin a lot worse at a lower height. I'd still run 26" regardless. If it spins at the start then ease out until the box gets some weight on the truck. I'm not trying to tell anyone how to set their truck up but I'd put my front tires at 25psi and the rear around 45psi. Walk the track and see where the best track position is. I know u guys can handle your own. Just keep an eye on chase. He knows pulling.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Seems like almost every truck has had their share of problems that have been fixed. Is Erik's truck one of the few that hasn't had a problem or did I miss something

he blew his 63mm turbo before the dyno event but got it replaced and all

In the challenge, Erik's truck hasn't had an issue. And it was the 76 charger that let go on monday.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Erik today! To go from a guy on the sidelines to thrown into the mix with very little notice to having the potential to be the first "real" Ford to win the DPC has to be a surreal experience!

The Ford camp did not disappoint this year. :ford:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
It seems like most camps brought their A game to the event this year for sure. Good luck to team Ford, but no matter who wins it this year - they definitely worked to earn the title.

funyun

Reaction score
Is it me or is there alot less hate vs the opposing brands like there is in that duramax forum :ford:

Wayne

Reaction score
Camera guys are all over us like white on rice driving circles around us as we're headed up the mountain. Beautiful drive on i-70 with trees and snow capped peaks all over makes for a great morning. We're up to 10500 ft. Elevation now, and the smoke coming out of some of the trucks is getting noticeably worse, but not the 6.4's:redspotdance:

MINK

Reaction score
Camera guys are all over us like white on rice driving circles around us as we're headed up the mountain. Beautiful drive on i-70 with trees and snow capped peaks all over makes for a great morning. We're up to 10500 ft. Elevation now, and the smoke coming out of some of the trucks is getting noticeably worse, but not the 6.4's:redspotdance:

Awesome post!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

that's cool.

good luck in the sled pull boys!!!

is erik set up to spray at all?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.