DPC 2012

Wayne

Reaction score
Just found out Erik's truck crossed the certified scale at 8920 with him in the seat. Aaron's is apparently 8000 even

Charles

Reaction score
Holy sh*t was that thing laying it down to move that much ass in the 1/4, lol.

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
A live facebook feed to this and other events would be sweet!

NHRDA has this with Twitter, LIVE and 369x chat w/ big don. Would love to see this with DPC, but they do want to sell magazines still so I understand why they aren't offering something like this.

When are pulls starting? Since Erik is #1 does he get to pull first and do they allow the first hook to go again at the end if they don't like it? This could be a defining moment for Fords!

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
NHRDA has this with Twitter, LIVE and 369x chat w/ big don. Would love to see this with DPC, but they do want to sell magazines still so I understand why they aren't offering something like this.

When are pulls starting? Since Erik is #1 does he get to pull first and do they allow the first hook to go again at the end if they don't like it? This could be a defining moment for Fords!

From what I understand, that is correct; could be some REALLY good news for the Ford camp!!

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I think this is the most hooked to my computer I have ever been. I feel like I am addicted to this thread LOL

Latest posts

Members online