DPC BS thread

madman1234509

Reaction score
Pretty cool that he's running it hard before the contest. I'd be worried about breaking it, but I guess you need to put it through the ringer some how, and if it breaks in testing it would have broken during competition.

So can you specify Nathaniel or no?

NathannialD

Reaction score
Pretty cool that he's running it hard before the contest. I'd be worried about breaking it, but I guess you need to put it through the ringer some how, and if it breaks in testing it would have broken during competition.

So can you specify Nathaniel or no?

It's all second hand info on some but Jared's truck is getting dialed in on the dyno and things are going very well

durflinger92

Reaction score
Jared's truck is a machine seen it pull time and time again and that was before he rebuilt it lol

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah just watched warrens video of his pass. Definitely not having an easy time spooling. But when it finally did it looked good.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Somewhat related jds made decent numbers last night, still lower than his power based on et though

My truck HATES dyno's lol.

Jared's truck is kicking ass! I'm glad to see them have a successful day after all the work that went into it yesterday.

I hear that the altitude is taking its toll on more than just the trucks though lol. Hope you and Levi's headaches go away Jared!

Arisley

Reaction score
My truck HATES dyno's lol.

Jared's truck is kicking ass! I'm glad to see them have a successful day after all the work that went into it yesterday.

I hear that the altitude is taking its toll on more than just the trucks though lol. Hope you and Levi's headaches go away Jared!

Is that altitude or alcohol induced headaches.

Or, could it be alcohol, blamed on the altitude.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.