DPC BS thread

swinky

Reaction score
11.05@124 on fuel is awesome. Honestly if it's making that kind of power might as well run a baby jet on the first stage of nitrous to help with spool.

Wayne

Reaction score
1320 w/ 22% sae cf is still 1081.96 HP. The graph also has a long stretch of 2000+ tq, which leaves a lot to speculate on. Should be a great showing for team ford for sure. I just hope the 6.0 spooling issues get under control considering the drag racing is actual racing. Trailer tow could be less than awesome too, but other than that, so long as it eventually lights, no biggie.

Wayne

Reaction score
I do like the winning strategy Erik had with a top 3 finish in everything, and kill it in the truck's strong suits can pay off. With a little luck and a lot of prep, things could work out well. Having a good team in place to record everyone's placement works out well. I remember Dustin & Haller pointing out how little Erik had to improve the 1/4 mile time to move up like 3 spots near the end of the drag event, and that seemingly minor tactical move made a huge difference. Would'a never known if people weren't paying attention to the other competitors.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
11.05@124 on fuel is awesome. Honestly if it's making that kind of power might as well run a baby jet on the first stage of nitrous to help with spool.

From the video on fb it looks like he'll have to, unless he brought a looser converter lol.

01PSD

Reaction score
In the extended video of Jesse's run it does look troubling.. didn't want to light at all, super small shot to give it a little jump should help.. wonder how Jaran's truck is reacting

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I'll describe what happened lol.. Looks like Jesse first tried to pull up to the pre staging light and get it lit just on the brakes and it wasn't having it.. He backed up a little did a short roll in dragging the brakes, still didn't work.

He backed up farther rolled in on the brakes and the turbos started to light, then he proceeded to make a very nice pass.

Trucks running strong, but it looks like it's going to need a lot of coaxing.. I think many of us knew the 6.0 would have trouble up in the mountains, at least once it's lit it's a monster.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Would be sweet if ats hosted the dyno event live again. Even better if they upgrade from last years potato vision and dial up connection

Latest posts

Members online