DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

Wayne

Reaction score
Shone's truck is all but done. I plan on having it ready some time this week as well. As for Erik's... Last night I made a bulleted to-do list to have everything 100% ready for delivery, and at 12 font, single space it filled just over 2 pages :fustrate: Looks to be about 25 hours of labor, so at least 3 of us will be tag-teaming it until it's finished. Only about 2/3 of the list has to be ready for the dyno, track, etc., but one way or another we plan on spending most of Tuesday on the rollers getting the tunes, gates, and nitrous dialed in.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Shone's truck is all but done. I plan on having it ready some time this week as well. As for Erik's... Last night I made a bulleted to-do list to have everything 100% ready for delivery, and at 12 font, single space it filled just over 2 pages :fustrate: Looks to be about 25 hours of labor, so at least 3 of us will be tag-teaming it until it's finished. Only about 2/3 of the list has to be ready for the dyno, track, etc., but one way or another we plan on spending most of Tuesday on the rollers getting the tunes, gates, and nitrous dialed in.

i know this scenario...

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Wayne I am just trying to give Shone a reason to come out here, I talked to nathanniel when I dropped his wheels off about his truck so I know the deal.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Last night I made a bulleted to-do list to have everything 100% ready for delivery, and at 12 font, single space it filled just over 2 pages :fustrate: Looks to be about 25 hours of labor, so at least 3 of us will be tag-teaming it until it's finished.

$$$$$$ LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
Even though it's 80* today, the weather forecast is 8" of snow on Wednesday, the only day the track is open to the public, and the dyno isn't available until the same day. We've got no opportunity to take it to the track before DPC, so we'll be spending the whole day, if that's what it takes, at the dyno Wednesday.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Nice so much for catching a break. Hell of the weather doesn't get any better you guys might as well put some studded snows on eriks truck for the dpc!LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
Tomorrow is test driving / break-in day. We're almost done with all the critial stuff for dial-in
921761_447162005365421_2025157049_o.jpg

bluedge8

Reaction score
Damn, I consider myself an ok mechanic, but I don't think I want to tackle something like that. Keep up the good work! :bowfast:

Wayne

Reaction score
Tadd is driving it as I type. He's got a go-pro rolling from the back window, looking through the windshield. It will take some editing to shorten it, but I believe he plans on posting the vid later today. It took us a lot longer than planned to get everything checked out, and tested to where we felt confident hitting the street with all the data feed functioning properly.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Tadd is driving it as I type. He's got a go-pro rolling from the back window, looking through the windshield. It will take some editing to shorten it, but I believe he plans on posting the vid later today. It took us a lot longer than planned to get everything checked out, and tested to where we felt confident hitting the street with all the data feed functioning properly.

Good work! I think you have quite the audience watching your move, take your time guys!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.