DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

bluedge8

Reaction score
remember that the camera and it's mic were in the bed, and seems to have amplified whatever was back there.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I read where it was mounted, but was thinking it was still in the cab. If it is in the bed then it is my tools bouncing in the tool boxes.

Wayne

Reaction score
Tadd's breakfast on top, Papa Smurf's breakfast on bottom :evil

IMG_20130430_194403_539.jpg

Last year I modified my pulling hitch for Godzilla. I haven't hit a pull with my truck yet, and it just so happens that my pulling height is the same as Erik's, so we're modifying my hitch for both of the trucks. Last year Dustin loaned his at the last minute, but since Aaron broke it before Erik could use it, we got lucky when John Kennedy loaned his. This year we won't count on that kind of luck or charity. I hope the other Ford DPC competitors bring their own, because this chunk of steel will be non adjustable when it's done. Anyone there is welcome to borrow it, but it probably won't be the right height.
IMG_20130430_194645_681.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ahh now i see why Tadd is always chill when i call him. Its the giggle gas and eggos for breakfast! Thats the breakfast of championsLOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Tadd's breakfast on top, Papa Smurf's breakfast on bottom :evil

IMG_20130430_194403_539.jpg

Last year I modified my pulling hitch for Godzilla. I haven't hit a pull with my truck yet, and it just so happens that my pulling height is the same as Erik's, so we're modifying my hitch for both of the trucks. Last year Dustin loaned his at the last minute, but since Aaron broke it before Erik could use it, we got lucky when John Kennedy loaned his. This year we won't count on that kind of luck or charity. I hope the other Ford DPC competitors bring their own, because this chunk of steel will be non adjustable when it's done. Anyone there is welcome to borrow it, but it probably won't be the right height.
IMG_20130430_194645_681.jpg

aarons still bitter about that.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
he wouldnt have won , IMO , but the little bastage is feisty, i tried to calm him down, didnt help.

MINK

Reaction score
Looks nasty!! make sure you lossen the cab bolts for the sled bull so that bish does work lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
he wouldnt have won , IMO , but the little bastage is feisty, i tried to calm him down, didnt help.

I tried talking to him a little and he was polite but I could tell he was PISSED. I would be to though. I don't think he would have gotten much more distance but it is still a rough way to end.

jdgleason

Reaction score
As fir the video noise... Go pros have the worst ***king sound of any device ever designed to record anything. I hate go pro videos for that reason lol. The truck sounds like it's riding rough because go pro used some pre-1965 microphone technology to produce their cameras.

Latest posts

Members online