Dps rods

imelmo

Reaction score
Last time I talked to Freddy (a couple years ago) he was really frustrated. Price kept going up on him by a LARGE amount. I'd almost bet he just cut his losses and moved on. Don't really know for sure though.

Short Bus

Reaction score
Is this one off the reason ever one hates bwd ??

That and Brian is a complete tool. Back before his company started he bought a lot of stuff from bdp and DI. His truck ran pretty good and he thought he made the world go round. He eventually started bwd then he got really high on himself and bashed anyone and everyone including the companies that had helped him out in the past. That is about the point where I lost all respect for him. He is one of the most arrogant back stabbing people I have ever met.

Last edited:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Is this one off the reason ever one hates bwd ??

There is a list of reasons - while this might be an issue it would more or less be the small tip of the iceberg. Many reasons will probably never be publically posted on a forum due the circumstances and I won't even pretend to know the full details on everything - but the man is not someone I would ever deal with for what ever reason.

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
That truck looks like it has alot of promise to turn out really well hope he has possession of it and is finishing it up the way it should be done. I just caught the tail end of this deal back in 2006 when i first got on the nation...

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
What a shame... Would be quite the finished product.

This is not the first time Ive heard of BWD screwing people. The white shortbox which I believe DP now has, TJ or someone truck.

And Im pretty sure Mad_Matt got screwed around too.

Good thing I never ordered anything from him.

02BigD

Reaction score
I've seen their handiwork being "fixed" at a couple other shops.

Don't know Freddy, but I feel for him. That's a real kick in the crotch.

Charles

Reaction score
People that don't know what they're doing do not succeed long-term.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
time warp anyone ? holy smokes.. BWD is a perfect example of you reap what you sew. ... payback is a bitch.

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
What a ride back in time! I bought my first water injection kit from Ken @ DPS. What a piece of work he was. I remember Freddy working his ass off at....I think he owned some pizza shop. Sad to hear it never got finished, he dumped SO much $ into that truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.