Drop in Batmowheel for stock turbos

strokin6L

Reaction score
wish they made drop in batmowheels for other non vgt's other than just the bullseye turbo's. Would love to put one in my 64/71/70 non vgt turbo.

Triple H

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures or an article showing how to remove the compressor wheel? Or complete overhaul teardown for that matter? I'm thinkin of throwin new bushings into my Powermax before I drop it in but since this wheel has been introduced I may buy one for my '03 and then I would have an awesome comparison between 58mm and 63mm. I don't plan on chasing after injectors otherwise here comes a fuel system and a transmission. I'm good with where the truck is but stuffing a bit more air in should complete my build.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Because they haven't lasted for some people.

The only failures of them have been from objects hitting the wheel or bad bearings and the turbo coming apart there hasn't been any batmowheel failures unless they were caused by the person
We've been running the batmo 475 on whitey at 95 psi and no damage
To the wheel

Reaction score
Spool up on stock 03 turbo dramatically different and since we run the 8 hole high efficiency nozzles the smoke has almost completely disappeared.
Spool up not quite as dramatic change on the Powermax but very much improved. Smoke reduced by about half.
BTW Both trucks are very similar in mods except for turbos
Overall I think well worth the money!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
SoTp difference? How much more is a pm batmowheel cleaning up 190s compared to an out of the box pm?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
You'll get quicker spoolup and good torque increase with a tune you'll still see a good gain and will be worth the money

Latest posts

Members online