DT360 Excursion

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I don't know what the hell this thing is going to be anymore. But whatever it ends up being, it should be pretty wild.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
How's the build goin? Sending out my p7100 and sticks to contagious this week, and ordering the p7100 adapters and ss lines and pushrods and valve springs for mine! Keep us posted!

Viking

Reaction score
How's the build goin? Sending out my p7100 and sticks to contagious this week, and ordering the p7100 adapters and ss lines and pushrods and valve springs for mine! Keep us posted!

Oh really? I might have to pick up an OBS and give you a call!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Sending out the cam soon, then balancing ensues as soon as I can find an sfi damper with a serp pully.
Where are you getting your stuff from?

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I'm getting my stuff from muller machine in windom, mn and contagious diesel. Let me know where you get that damper. I'd love to get rid of the big truck one. Pm me and I'll shoot you the numbers of a couple places where to get some advice/parts that have been good. I'm doing as much as I can with muller! He answered my call at 8pm and I was just going to leave a message. Castner's in pa hasn't return any of my attempts for almost 2 months