DT360 Excursion

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I have heard stories about the big cc 360's, sounds nasty!!!

Mets Machine has the hubs and the damper but the pulley is the challenge. Talk to Butch there, he is really knowledgeable!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yeah. But I think I can make my own. Oil pan, intake, everything straight custom!

02D-max lb7

Reaction score
my buddy is in the process for puting a dt 360 in his 99 super duty. we have the engine mounted in the truck, just haveing issues with the flywheel. he his trying to bolt his zf 6 speed to it he has the addapter plate. just cant find some one to make the flywheel. any help will be nice

Viking

Reaction score
I just saw the high school's graveyard today. I definitely need to talk to the right people!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I had Carson make mine and my adapter. It will have to be custom, I don't think there is any way around this. The space between the crank and the trans is gonna be tough because of the large distance.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I will be moving into my new shop next week, then the motor work should get finished. Ill post some pics when I can.

Corey is getting 15 or so in his dually.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
WHS!

I am personally converting everything to serp because the Ex has rear air, but a v belt from a tractor or bus works great in any other application.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
The problem is the balancer is vbelt. You would have to do something totally different for a serpentine. Vbelts are perfectly fine

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Because of the high rpm that mine is running I had to go to an sfi damper anyway so I had my choice. Plus it saved me a couple of inches in the front. That v belt set up is huge!

Nothing wrong with the v belt set up either, and I think there is a lot more options out there with the v belt for ac and other ancillaries.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Because of the high rpm that mine is running I had to go to an sfi damper anyway so I had my choice. Plus it saved me a couple of inches in the front. That v belt set up is huge!

Nothing wrong with the v belt set up either, and I think there is a lot more options out there with the v belt for ac and other ancillaries.

Where did you get an sfi damper?