• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Dual Hpop Stealth System/ SD parts

Plimptonjr

Reaction score
For Sale:

Dual 17* hpop Stealth Pump System. One pump was a reman when originally assembled in 2008. Includes 2 gaskets and 2 sealing o-rings. Reservoir included that was used with it. They came off of a running and driving truck, previous owner downsized from b-codes to smaller hybrids, decided on a single. I was told there are 60k on the pumps. The pumps are mocked together in picture, final cleaning and assembly is on you.

Install Guide Here: http://www.thedieselgarage.com/projects/Stealth/

I JUST bought them through a friend of a friend, Thought I stumbled onto a good deal. After speaking with Gearhead, they said I could keep my original srp1.1 (with the warranty) and it would be sufficient. I'd like to get my money back out of the system. $950

IMG_4136.jpg
IMG_4138.jpg

Superduty parts came off of a (Early Model)1999 F-350:

Impeller/ Turbine wheel look in good shape, minimal(what I consider normal) shaft play - $200
IMG_4110.jpg
Stock 15* HPOP - $200
Turbo Pedestal - $60
IMG_4104.jpg
2 inch Plenums - $30
Spider / Spyder (Includes boots to plenums)- $120
IMG_4121.jpg
Intercooler pipes - $120
Fuel Pump Bracket/holder - offer
Fuel Bowl/lines - offer
IN-Tank filter/pickup - offer
up-pipes(passenger side tube slides out when bolted together. I can weld it or leave it alone,your call) - offer

Prices are for the parts alone, you are responsible for shipping costs.
pm or text me with any inquiries, I will respond to the best of my knowledge.
Jimmy by call or text: 262-664-3zero7zero

Last edited:

Plimptonjr

Reaction score
Pending Spyder and Intercooler pipes.

I also have the flexible disconnect lines that go from fuel pump to delivery hardlines but I have not taken a picture. In addition to that, i have delivery lines from bowl to heads, and pump housing bracket. Basically only thing I DONT have is the bowl drain line simply because it pissed me off and is no longer salvagable. LOL.

I will also trade for parts like:
7.3 Heads or complete longblock that needs some work(USEABLE parts that may need cleanup)
External Wastegate(s)
performance 4r100 parts
pretty much anything I DONT have in sig, If someone is returning to stock and has something I would like to work with you.
PM me your thoughts

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online