Dual pumps

2000wa250

Reaction score
How worth it is a dual pump system? I'm looking at a used terminator dual pump system and trying to decide if its worth it. I will be putting 250/200s in in the next couple of weeks so any opinions would be great. Thanks guys

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Big Bore

Reaction score
Worth it is relative to cost lol. Are the pumps worth owning? Yes. I'm assuming since they are used you are getting a good price. First thing I would do is send them to Joey and make sure they have all the updates and have them flow checked to make sure the pumps are good.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Yea that is my plan. I guess by worth it I mean are dual pumps still worth the extra coin (even if it isn't too much more) over some of the new singles

sent from my busted touch screen

Big Bore

Reaction score
Yea that is my plan. I guess by worth it I mean are dual pumps still worth the extra coin (even if it isn't too much more) over some of the new singles

sent from my busted touch screen

Depends what size injectors you are planning to run, but twins will always flow more than a single other than maybe the big Stealths.

2000wa250

Reaction score
thats exactly the information I was looking for. Pretty sure I'm gonna shift some things around so i can make this happen

bruce

Reaction score
Those are the injectors I'll be running and that is definitely twin pump territory IMO.

647hp 2980 psi at 38% dc are the srp1 numbers with 300/200, when it gets re released its supposed to have a lifetime warrarty and without all the hassle of duals all for 1g. hard to beat

Homesteader

Reaction score
What more hassle does duals give you? More hoses, etc? I would like to know what everyone talking about when they say more hassles.

Thanks

Last edited:

bruce

Reaction score
less possiblitys of leaks, less weight hangin off the mountin bolts, and its alot cheaper than most duals

moose99psd

Reaction score
ever installed a set of twins? thats hassle enough, especially with a stock fuel bowl... but yes there known to rip the threads out of the front cover, more crap down in the valley if you have issues... love the pressure of twins, hate dealing with anything in my engine bay around them.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Same could be said for twin turbo's....but no one bitches about how much power you can make with em......

;D

Homesteader

Reaction score
ever installed a set of twins? thats hassle enough, especially with a stock fuel bowl... but yes there known to rip the threads out of the front cover, more crap down in the valley if you have issues... love the pressure of twins, hate dealing with anything in my engine bay around them.

No I have not installed a set of twins yet,but if I do the motor will be on a stand when it first goes in. Fuel bowl will aslo be deleted. Ive talked to Joey about the bolt issues also. I dont mind the work. But it does look a little cramp in there, when I looked at someones Twins.

Latest posts

Members online