Dual pumps

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I know Joey recommended 3k oil change intervals with his duals when I asked him about it some time back. Seems like DeputyDog also said he was going on 3k intervals when he had twin termies.

Ya man that's probably a good idea! I just found that on my engine i can go longer with twins

MRT1

Reaction score
I used to run a dual stealth pump style setup, no complaints from me about it- it did what it was supposed to do. I fed the rear pump with a half inch feed line with a dieselsite reservoir spacer block to get the rear pump fed from a lower spot on the reservoir instead of the stock sensor location which is 2/3 up the reservoir. I wish I didn't sell them. Took it off and went to a gen 3 for idk what reason and never liked the crappy idle after startup then sold the performance parts a few months later. Im looking for another twin stealth/4 line pump setup again actually. I know the quicker pressure will make a snappier more responsive driving truck

I have two units that you can choose from I will make you a deal on.

MRT1

Reaction score
You must have some reading comprehension issues...

No one said anything about using a smaller res... However your buddy Joey loves to snatch up the OBS res for some reason...

It was not Joey that wanted them but Tom S and I made good use of them. Thanks

MRT1

Reaction score
if i didnt trade my twins id be looking at the stealth big singles. just easier all around imo. and i agree with joe. i have an issue with a rough start.. the fix im told is to put an obs front cover on.. its an inherent issue with twin pumps and start up.

The Stealth single has some logistical advantages but the hot start issue is tough to tolerate. I have had a Stage II for sale for years with no luck of selling.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.