Duramax girl bought a 6.4

08sixfour12

Reaction score
4" Downpipe back no muffler exhaust and Gearhead tunes going in the truck tonight. Before and after videos will be posted on my youtube account.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Girlymaxx/videos

Also, is anyone looking to buy 20x9 rims?? I got a brand new set of Matte Black Anthem Off-Road Enforcers for sale. Will give a discount to PSA member to buys (buyer pays shipping)

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Throw up a pic of the wheels so we can check 'em out

$_20.jpg

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Does gearhead tuning require bungs in the exhaust??

it depends on the tuning platform. SCT-yes, H&S-no
Bungs aren't needed with the sct either. I have a X4 with Gearhead tunes and 4" exhaust with no bungs and my truck doesn't have any codes pop up. But it has to be a OR (off road) or race device.

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Bungs aren't needed with the sct either. I have a X4 with Gearhead tunes and 4" exhaust with no bungs and my truck doesn't have any codes pop up. But it has to be a OR (off road) or race device.

Ya I asked Gearhead and ya mines the race version.

sootie

Reaction score

X4 is totally different than the old race tuners. she will have 900rpm idle if the sensors arent plugged into the harness. they can be tied up out of the way but still need to be plugged in. trust me.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
X4 is totally different than the old race tuners. she will have 900rpm idle if the sensors arent plugged into the harness. they can be tied up out of the way but still need to be plugged in. trust me.
Ah gotcha.

08sixfour12

Reaction score

I already contacted Larz at Gearhead who built the tunes for me. He said I do not need bungs in the exhaust.

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Exhaust & tune are in. Defiantly happy with the quality of the flo-pro exhaust and the Gearhead tunes, but don't like how the SCT reads EOT in Celsius - Freaked me out seeing the EOT / ECT 100 degrees apart.

bruce

Reaction score
Exhaust & tune are in. Defiantly happy with the quality of the flo-pro exhaust and the Gearhead tunes, but don't like how the SCT reads EOT in Celsius - Freaked me out seeing the EOT / ECT 100 degrees apart.

Isn't that what y'all use up there in Canada land

Latest posts

Members online