dyno results

pog

Reaction score
They are at the bottom. It got split up when i went to pdf format to upload it

BFT

Reaction score
They are at the bottom. It got split up when i went to pdf format to upload it

ok, i see it.

how do you have the WG hooked up/plumbed? what is your current adjustment on the manual controller, if you are running one?

White_monster

Reaction score
One line from boost source to the side port and another running threw the regulator to the top port. I had it building in the high 40's when I left so maybe he developed a boost leak.

Pog try tightening the clamps a bit. If that doesn't work bump the wastegate controller up a bit, maybe a 1/8 of a turn.

BFT

Reaction score
Try this set up and 1 1/2 turns. Turn counter clockwise until locked and turn it clockwise 1 1/2 turns.
wstgate-1.jpg

pog

Reaction score
I tried that. My boost wouldnt get past 32psi. Im at 2 1/8 and its building up to 41psi with 68 eb

BFT

Reaction score
That's how it is hooked up Beefy.

i figured you did. reading it from my phone i thought you had the side port open on the WG.

my truck was doing some weird stuff once the converter locked. it would throw it out of OD and lock back up and now the converter is most likely fried and slipping like a mofo.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
my truck does that regularly and i have a built elite trans w/ sc converter. It'll lock, unlock, and then lock back up. seems to only do it at part throttle though I think

pog

Reaction score
is just my truck but is there way more throttle range when you adjust the pedals closer to you? i thought since it was all electronic, adjusting the pedals wouldnt change the response. but anyways i get way better response with the skinny pedal adjusted towards me.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Maybe you are too short? Can't push the pedal all the way down when they are not set up closer? hahaha That is the reason for the low boost, not getting WOT!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
is just my truck but is there way more throttle range when you adjust the pedals closer to you? i thought since it was all electronic, adjusting the pedals wouldnt change the response. but anyways i get way better response with the skinny pedal adjusted towards me.

at the track i usually adjust them up a little its easier to push the peddle full bore and its usually a bit easier for me to spool and have throttle control. My nitrous is mounted to the bracket so it moves with the pedal so keep that in mind if your nitrous is set of a WOT switch

pog

Reaction score
Maybe you are too short? Can't push the pedal all the way down when they are not set up closer? hahaha That is the reason for the low boost, not getting WOT!
I knew you wouldnt have my back "anytime" haha. I am not short either LOL. It might the rubber mat. But im sure there is a lot more range when i adjust them. I could be going crazy. But no my boost is still only geting to 41 psi on 345 tune. 310 is less. Pretty sure thats all trans shyt though.

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
at the track i usually adjust them up a little its easier to push the peddle full bore and its usually a bit easier for me to spool and have throttle control. My nitrous is mounted to the bracket so it moves with the pedal so keep that in mind if your nitrous is set of a WOT switch

to me my pedal seems more sensitive when up. On a regular basis i keep them all the way back.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I have never tried running with them up at all. Too tall. May have to see if I notice anything when I get to drive mine again.

Latest posts

Members online