Dyno Video 607hp

imelmo

Reaction score
The more I see these things, the more I think about selling ZMBYKLR. LOL

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys!

The truck has stock injectors, stock motor, stock trans. just has the dual fuelers, turbo, and low pressure fuel system. I honestly beleive the stock injectors will support quite a bit more hp on fuel only, and definately on nitrous as the H&S guys have demonstrated. Maybe ill get ballsy and see how it responds to 200-300us more in the tune.

The spool is great. It starts building boost around 1300-1400 rpms and is pulling like a train by 2000 rpms. Havent towed heavy with it yet, maybe 5-6k lbs but it pulls like a dream. no smoke holds 8-10psi pulling on flat ground around 70mph and will go up as you hit an incline. Its VERY different than a 6.0 or 6.4 with a non vgt single turbo. Ive always felt 600hp was the perfect number for a true daily driver, they stay pretty reliable and not much is going to beat you around town.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I totally agree on the 600hp number being ideal for a great all around package truck. Your truck is awesome man, congratulations. Please keep us updated as you get more miles on the setup!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk