EC/LB Motor Build

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
That's all that matters.
Certainly wasn't trying to take away from your accomplishment! Like you said track times will tell the tale. You got yourself a fine runner for years to come.
Now go hert some feelings with it!!

Black AOD

Reaction score
That's all that matters.
Certainly wasn't trying to take away from your accomplishment! Like you said track times will tell the tale. You got yourself a fine runner for years to come.
Now go hert some feelings with it!!
Thanks, that's the plan from here on out, just need to get the rest of my OUO stuff on here in the next 2 weeks.

When are we gunna see some numbers from those max powers you got on now?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

webb06

Reaction score
I think what he's getting at, is lavon's truck is able get traction on the dyno, but yours is not?

That was my point.

But if his truck doesn't keep traction either then I understand. Just figure a place like that would know how to solve the traction issues, but if the dyno is wet and tires are wet then there probably isn't a solution.

Definitely not taking anything away from the build or the power.

Congrats! Anxious to see track times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
Thanks, that's the plan from here on out, just need to get the rest of my OUO stuff on here in the next 2 weeks.

When are we gunna see some numbers from those max powers you got on now?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Probably not until May. Been too busy with work, and fam lately to schedule a time.
Sure is a blast on the street though!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Well My Alradco Radiator is Cracked and Leaking.......

and It's not even a year old. YAY !!!! :cursing:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Sex change? whats up with Black AOD...

Below....

i do.

and one of you turds is gonna have to change your username ... he with the highest fuel only dyno number after today gets to keep his . LOL

Mike Said we had to...i did 800 on fuel and 920 on spray...Matt still has a 936 dyno sheet from back in the day so if you go by what Mike said I lost....

Funny thing is Matt changed his already and I had already asked for mine to be changed.....so Technically we both changed our usernames without knowing we had lol

sootie

Reaction score
Below....

Mike Said we had to...i did 800 on fuel and 920 on spray...Matt still has a 936 dyno sheet from back in the day so if you go by what Mike said I lost....

Funny thing is Matt changed his already and I had already asked for mine to be changed.....so Technically we both changed our usernames without knowing we had lol

what's matts name now?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I should've never said anything. I could've started some chit up in here lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online