EGR Delete

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike,

Call Sean OHara and get one of his kits. It was out before Sinisters, and I'd put my money in Sean's pocket before theirs anyday

Jared

FWIW.. Sean is also a vendor.

yeah it was a joke .. i got one from h and s .. sinister wont get my money , ever. good looking out though !

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
yeah it was a joke .. i got one from h and s .. sinister wont get my money , ever. good looking out though !

Make sure you paint or powder the steel valve cover plate in that kit. It'll rust and look like crap in no time. Call me when you go to work on it. I'll save you the trouble of fighting leaks in the secondary system down the road

Truck looks nice, btw

hirevn

Reaction score
Hardest part for me is getting the nut off the stud that holds the EBP bracket. 2-4 hours on install, rather straight forward.

Dont make the mistake i did and try and take that nut all the way off, my bracket was in shape of a J and it just hangs on the stud. Just loosen it off a few turns and lift the braket off the stud. I did not know this and strugled with a wrench that i bent just right for this job and wasted a good hour trying to take the nut all the way off.

Cratos

Reaction score
with the h&s programmer do you have to remove the egr ? or will it just turn it off?I am in fl so I dont think I need the egr anyway.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
You guys looking at deletes give me a shout. You are going to want to upgrade your secondary coolant system parts supplied in over the counter kits with my upgrade line kit. The vaccum plugs supplied will dry rot and crack, which will evacuate the coolant system and leave you and your truck wherever you are. Not worth the risk, IMO

Latest posts

Members online