EGR Delete

Mpoage

Reaction score
You guys looking at deletes give me a shout. You are going to want to upgrade your secondary coolant system parts supplied in over the counter kits with my upgrade line kit. The vaccum plugs supplied will dry rot and crack, which will evacuate the coolant system and leave you and your truck wherever you are. Not worth the risk, IMO

Speaking of looking at deletes.... When is yours going to be ready?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Speaking of looking at deletes.... When is yours going to be ready?

Next week I should have everything but the valve cover plate done. Did some pretty trick stuff with it that I'm excited about. Taking a little bit to get done but its worth it

Mpoage

Reaction score
Next week I should have everything but the valve cover plate done. Did some pretty trick stuff with it that I'm excited about. Taking a little bit to get done but its worth it

Let me know when your ready to ship and I will send you some moola. :thumbup:

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Hardest part of the kit was the nut at the back of the egr cooler that holds the bracket for that sensor. Didn't know it was there until I tore the bracket off. Did the cave man most of its loose so lets start pulling and tearing lol. Once doing it I could probably do one in easily 2hrs. Took me 90mins to put it back on for trade in purposes.

Latest posts

Members online