EGT install fail

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
This was a diy person he found in California on Craigslist. My buddy is new to the diesel scene so I suggested a chip and gauges before he drove back to AZ. I ASSumed if his guy did injectors, he could handle this.

average

Reaction score
Next I want to see him install a nitrous setup

explosion.jpg

Mdub707

Reaction score
Please tell me that was just some backyard DIY'er and not a "shop"!

So how cool did it read LOL I am with Dennis I really hope this was just a DIY guy helping and not a real mechanic. I think I would be pulling all my injectors and reinstalling them and making sure all the bolts were tq and the wires were all hooked back up. Sounds like the kind of guy that would forget to install half the glow plugs and wonder why it ran like crap. LOL

I really hope it's some sick joke... even a DIY would have to be pretty retarded to F that up. That's scary right there. If you seriously don't know, you shouldn't be touching it at all.

Next I want to see him install a nitrous setup

explosion.jpg

LOL

Reaction score
This guy was also probably dumb enough to drill and tap the spyder without pulling it off the truck... Just let the shavings go in the engine... WOW!! LOL

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Thats real funny. I had a customer in a couple weeks back that had his egt in the same location. Wondering why it never moves.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.