f350 stock height traction bar question

Armyman0

Reaction score
Hey stupid question guys, looking at getting some pmf bars, but havent quite figured out what my best options are. My truck is stock height, will never be anything over 600hp if that even happens, I was looking at pmfs site and i guess im just not sure about the gussets and all that? Oh sorry its a crew cab short box that will also have a titan tank put on. Thanks guys.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Short Gusset vs Long Gusset on any good traction bar doesn't matter....IMO long gussets are just aesthetics.

You might want to check and see if that Titan Fuel tank kicks out on the driver side, some Traction bars wont clear because of that kick out. Some do some don't

fnlyfree

Reaction score
The gussets add some strength, but also change the look of the bar. If you are debating if you'll need them for power level, I would say probably not if you are below 600hp. However, I like the way the gussets look on the bars.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Mine only has a 4" block out back with PMF bars. I got Stage 2 without the big gusset...they're working perfectly.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The gusset on the bars should be just for looks, everyone here will tell you to go PMF or OUO

Armyman0

Reaction score
Yeah I plan on pmfs, and was or less curious which options to go with. Stage 2 bolt ons is what looking g at. What's the purpose of the blocks?

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Yeah I plan on pmfs, and was or less curious which options to go with. Stage 2 bolt ons is what looking g at. What's the purpose of the blocks?

If you need lift from my research. For example I'm going to level the front and instead of buying blocks for the rear I'm getting pmf traction bars with their blocks. Kills two birds with one stone.

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score

traction blocks are great for guys with trucks older than 2011 because their u-bolt point up not down.

Latest posts

Members online