Farm Truck what to do

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
Not sure what to do with this truck
Got the cab up blew the exhaust manifold gasket out and both flexes in the up pipes.

Dont know if I should up the turbos I have to GTX35R and GTX4202 with bigger exhaust housings or start over with a ZZ fab intake and build something different.

My personality and small ***** says I should do trips but in reality I am not looking for more HP I am looking for better spool up so it is not so nasty on the street. I thought it was the manifolds leaking so i got a pair of Steed Speed manifolds and am going to use them anyways so there is less volume between the heads and turbos. The whole back side of the motor is gross from exhaust leaks and a HP fuel pump gasket leaking.

I dont know what to do but I dont want it sitting cab in the air in my shop to long its getting in the way already

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    877.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 277

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
long time no see. Good to see you back on the forums. Hope you get everything figured out and get her back on the road spooling up real quick

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
On a more serious note. What do you do for traction, and how well does it work?

11.1@129MPH with a 2.3 60 foot

I am trying but it is a work in progress. The truck still ways 6000 pounds

4 Link
Back dated brakes to 2004 F250 so I could fit a true slick and 16" rim

the truck tries to flip itself over need to change my spring rates side to side.
Need to drill the rims and screw the slicks because they are turning on the rim.

Attachments

• Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    967.6 KB · Views: 225
  • track stance.JPG
    track stance.JPG
    982.6 KB · Views: 241

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
Thanks still building that new house and bought my business partner out from 24/7 Compression over the winter so really been trying to tame my diesel addiction however spring fever has caught up to me

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
probably another 6-9 months left

Attachments

• Farm house.jpg
    Farm house.jpg
    909.6 KB · Views: 205

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
How responsive is it now? I'd have to look at it but im thinking You could drop down to a gt4094r and run two of them as parallel atmospheres on the 35...

Kind

Reaction score
Dude I said just add 95mm. Then you'd have a 61mm, 71mm and a 95mm. Pull some fuel out of that tune as well. Maybe change your exhaust housings.

You'll have a smoke free, 1000hp daily driver that is reliable.

*** just toss one of those natural gas turbos that roll through your shop on the side lol

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
How responsive is it now? I'd have to look at it but im thinking You could drop down to a gt4094r and run two of them as parallel atmospheres on the 35...

Have not gave it a fair chance up pipes or gaskets are always blown.

Cole says his is fine with the same turbos. he has log style headers

Attachments

• Header Pre.jpg
    Header Pre.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 177

MINK

Reaction score
I say leave the compunds, really no reason why you cant get the results you want with them.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Dude I said just add 95mm. Then you'd have a 61mm, 71mm and a 95mm. Pull some fuel out of that tune as well. Maybe change your exhaust housings.

You'll have a smoke free, 1000hp daily driver that is reliable.

*** just toss one of those natural gas turbos that roll through your shop on the side lol

HHmmmm that sounds like a good way to run them. So I guess you didn't have any serious offers when it was for sale. Good to see that it is still kicking. Ever run that wild nitrous set up?

Latest posts

Members online