Farmers diesel injectors

superduty4x4

Reaction score
these injectors i haven't had alot of time to put miles on them but when i had my first set of 200/0 they were a great injector and i put close to 30k miles on them.
Which set of squirters were you running when you did the dyno in Spokane? Seems like you had the bigger ones in by then and I remember you were fairly disappointed with your dyno numbers.
Just curious...

joebob3093

Reaction score
I had the 300/100s in Spokane, between my lack of knowing how to run my pickup on the dyno and the inconsistency of the dyno that day I was disappointed. I want to get it on the dyno again someday to see how those numbers compare.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
With a pretty bad miss/missfire when cold... Never did get that figured out...

Oh and a set of 160's put down more HP then you...:poke:

Joe, alot of people really dont know how bad there injectors until they get a good set. Its not always their fault.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Joe, alot of people really dont know how bad there injectors until they get a good set. Its not always their fault.

LOL... Pretty damn happy with mine so far.

Didnt start it all weekend, didnt plug it in last night, 3 am this morning at 20*... Fired right off with out cycling the glow plugs!

Arisley

Reaction score
It gave me a little chuckle when I opened this thread and saw an advertisement for rosewood at the top...

I wouldn't run farmers injectors if he was the last shop in the country building them.

After the way that cockbag behaved in the past toward people that were trying to help him, I'd be more likely to spit in his face.

I have a longer memory than most though, and his type of douche is a type I have a special kind of hate for.

Actually, in most cases I would agree with you. I have met and talked to him. Had a beer or three with him. He is actually an easy going guy that understands that he made a few mistakes in his early days. He has tried to apoligize, it has not been accepted. So he is just going on his way making injectors and hope he can outlive his bad rep.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
It gave me a little chuckle when I opened this thread and saw an advertisement for rosewood at the top...

I wouldn't run farmers injectors if he was the last shop in the country building them.

After the way that cockbag behaved in the past toward people that were trying to help him, I'd be more likely to spit in his face.

I have a longer memory than most though, and his type of douche is a type I have a special kind of hate for.

X2.
I'm relatively new to the PSD game, so I wasn't around during the aforementioned 'antics', but have never had a positive communication with Michael Farmer. Contacted him about building me a set with some specific questions in mind, and got nothing but the run-around, lectured like I was 12, and some flowbench video of his injectors flowing x amount of fuel at some unspecified PW. Maybe things have changed since then, but I won't be one to figure out.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Actually, in most cases I would agree with you. I have met and talked to him. Had a beer or three with him. He is actually an easy going guy that understands that he made a few mistakes in his early days. He has tried to apoligize, it has not been accepted. So he is just going on his way making injectors and hope he can outlive his bad rep.

That's fair, people do change.

I know I'd be likely to kick the chit out of my 25yo self if I had the chance.

But I'd have to see the evidence myself, as I saw evidence otherwise myself.

In the meantime, I'll buy from someone else. Not that I go through sets of injectors on a regular basis.

Short Bus

Reaction score
I currently have full force 250cc 200% injectors wanting to go bigger. I haven't found much info on farmers injectors great price but are they as good as full force or other competitor injectors? Thanks for the info in advance.

how much bigger do you want? I have full force 350/400's for sale now. They will be re-oringed and flow tested before teh buyer gets them.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Seems alot like the misinformation nation all over again....

I have ACTUALLY been running Farmers injectors for 3 years now..

Start when cold,(this morning was 28*, Idle perfectly, and have had 0 issues with them (Installed in 2 different trucks now)

about 15-20k on them, and warrantys his work for life..... hmmmm

HVFC6040

Reaction score

Start when cold,(this morning was 28*, Idle perfectly, and have had 0 issues with them (Installed in 2 different trucks now)

Lifetime warranty isnt worth much when he stops building injectors in a year. Then what?

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Same Can be said for ANY other shop, or product....

Lifetime is always the life of the company....

Company keeps selling product.... Warranty is still available....

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
You are correct.

Lifetime warranty is only as good as the man behind it.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
"Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me."

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
"Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me."

:doh:

PsRumors

Reaction score

Love Tommy Boy.....

Short Bus

Reaction score

classic movie right there! lol

CSIPSD

Reaction score

Miss information? You mean a lack of info...

99.9% of the injector builders out there right now will straight up tell you what is in your injectors...

not that there some super special magic unobtainium plungers that no tuner can tune via emails, got to be live tuned bla bla bla...

And I am sure (and know for fact) that when there are issues with his injectors that it is always kept on the down low with his nut swingers, similar to anything that comes from Joeys camp...

Why you guys act like your above it all, simply because you hide it all I will never understand.

Now maybe you have been lucky or everything has gone great, but I know there have been issues (which is fine, and expected, but dont act like there are none) and I know how he started...

I honestly would have tried his stuff on this last go around, but I was not going to pay $1800 to have my injectors freshened up from someone I don't trust.

Latest posts

Members online