Farmers diesel injectors

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
If I was able to see a flow map of a set of 400/200 DD.. That showed the PW and OP I would be willing to buy a set if it looked good!! Just for the fact i can tinker with the tuning to get it right..

On EDIT: I have a set of stock injectors ready to ship out when the time comes..

Last edited:

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
not that there some super special magic unobtainium plungers that no tuner can tune via emails, got to be live tuned bla bla bla...

Joe, I heard the plungers were actually kryptonite.
That way not even Superman can compete with their awe inspiring power.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I honestly would have tried his stuff on this last go around, but I was not going to pay $1800 to have my injectors freshened up from someone I don't trust.

I thought you said in your motor thread that you wanted to run his injectors but he wouldn't sell you any? Never said it was because you didn't trust him as to why you changed your mind. And your statement is contradictory. You say you wanted to go with his stuff, but don't trust him... If you don't trust him, why would his injectors even be considered to begin with?

Just asking for clarification. I have no affiliation with any company.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I thought you said in your motor thread that you wanted to run his injectors but he wouldn't sell you any? Never said it was because you didn't trust him as to why you changed your mind. And your statement is contradictory. You say you wanted to go with his stuff, but don't trust him... If you don't trust him, why would his injectors even be considered to begin with?

Just asking for clarification. I have no affiliation with any company.

Thats more or less what I said above... I have tried a lot of crap over the years, and try not to comment on a product I dont have any direct experance with. While I have driven a truck with Farmers injectors, I have not owned a set.

When I say he would not sell me a set, he would not sell me a set for what I considered a fair price for a guy with a shaky history. He would not budge on a $1800 price.

I dont trust him... But that doesnt mean I wont try the product.

I've done the same thing with many products over the years... Cooling Mist, Snows, Isspro, Turbonetics, Tuning, Injectors, Intakes... Been burned a few times too...

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Thats more or less what I said above... I have tried a lot of crap over the years, and try not to comment on a product I dont have any direct experance with. While I have driven a truck with Farmers injectors, I have not owned a set.

When I say he would not sell me a set, he would not sell me a set for what I considered a fair price for a guy with a shaky history. He would not budge on a $1800 price.

I've done the same thing with many products over the years... Cooling Mist, Snows, Isspro, Turbonetics, Tuning, Injectors, Intakes... Been burned a few times too...
Did you talk to Mike directly about the price? I know when you were contacting me about purchasing I told you $1750 for any size or nozzle you wanted. That obviously is using your injectors as "cores". You stated they had so many miles on them and had been rebuilt so many times that you just wanted a price on a fresh set.
Did Michael talk to you about just using yours and repairing what is already inside of them?

Strokersace

Reaction score

So you were looking for a deal, to ease your mind on not trusting him then? What's fair price for injectors in your eyes then for a guy/company with "shaky" history was you've put it? Again, how it's coming across is you were wanting him to cut you a deal that he wouldn't normally do with others because that's what you see fair for using a product that you're unsure of.

With all of the other companies you listed above, did you ever think they should cut any deals off of their regular price because you were unsure of their reputation or their products?

I personally would never even think to inquire about a product I wasn't sure of or to a company that had a shaky reputation and expect them to cut me a deal off of the regular price in order for me to feel better about it. With all of these products, we take our chances regardless of reputations. I swear by Hypermax injectors. They're all I've ran to date and love them. But I've heard of several people that had nothing but problems with them. Started running them way back in the day with the likes of Unlimited, Swamps, Full Force, etc were just cutting their teeth. Had I have heard about them in their beginnings, maybe I would have tried some.

BUT... I never would have fathomed calling up Swamps in their beginning and saying, "Hey your full price for injectors is not what I consider fair because you're just starting out and I've heard mixed reviews about your products, where you learned how to build these injectors, and there's really no info out there to back up your claims." You know what they'd have told me to do: GO POUND SAND!

It doesn't matter what product, the manufacturer's warantees, claims, and builder's reputations. A price for services or products rendered is a price. That's business, regardless of the company. That's just common sense.

AGAIN, I've never ran Farmer's injectors and may never. But there is a lot of bad mouthing about a product all because of happened years ago. I think Andy said it best several posts back that what happened is in the past and he's owned up to mistakes, people change. I don't know Mike personally, so I have no way of knowing how he was or how he will be now or in the future.

But JOE, you said yourself you "try" not to comment on something you haven't ran. And you continually rag on people for being on "bandwagons" or being "nutswingers" about supporting certain products or companies. But aren't you doing the same thing in reverse and contradicting yourself again by talking down a product and jumping on the anti-Farmer's "bandwagon", EVEN THOUGH you've never actually had any 1st hand ownership or experience with his products or services?

I say give the guy and his business a chance, regardless if I ever experience his product or not. If he didn't learn from past mistakes and shoots himself in the foot. Then there's karma and the truth will prevail. If he succeeds and many people with the "dead platform" 7.3 can benefit from something innovative, new, and/or improved, then great!

Last edited:

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I love reading these threads :), did the OP ever order his injectors?

I would say the majority of Mike's internet advertising comes off of this forum from threads like these, I have had a few ppl just PM me about his injectors because they didn't want to start a thread with other ppl mucking it up haha.

It's good to see diverse opinions rather than one side, things would be boring on here if that were the case!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I love reading these threads :), did the OP ever order his injectors?

I would say the majority of Mike's internet advertising comes off of this forum from threads like these, I have had a few ppl just PM me about his injectors because they didn't want to start a thread with other ppl mucking it up haha.

It's good to see diverse opinions rather than one side, things would be boring on here if that were the case!

You would be surprised how many orders we take because of this site!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.