Farmers Injectors......

V-Ref

Reaction score
The first thing I did with this thread aired out was text Nate and thank him for not only building a great set of injectors. But standing behind them fully.

:whs:

I dunno how you can stand behind your product any better than Nate does. Not taking away from any of the great 7.3 inj builders out there....just saying.

Karma is a sumfabitch. ..sounds like Farmers had some coming back to him he earned.

Reaction score
It's true though. Dude was a shyster. Ripped off several guys. Posted online bragging. Threw it in their faces and claimed he was better.

I watched farmer powered truck after truck cause cale a tuning nightmare and do nothing but smoke on a dyno.

As much as I don't Like seeing someone's misfortune. After reading thread after thread just like this one. I can't help but laugh.

The first thing I did with this thread aired out was text Nate and thank him for not only building a great set of injectors. But standing behind them fully.

On edit: it's funny how much he bashed Ffd on FDP. Him and his supporters had a hard on for cass.

I've been trying to warn people against that douche nozzle since he first pulled that stunt with Jim and Nate.. I got called narrow minded because I told his supporters I would never run his injectors strictly b/c of what he did back then. I'm getting the last laugh now though. :D

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We were warned numerous times.

And I will give it to him, he was willing to answer questions and calls around the clock. Before it hit the fan, I was very pleased with his quality. Very few issues.

His quality as of today is horrendous though.

blk99

Reaction score
easy yall, I didnt want this to turn into a bashing thread... all true statements, just calm yourselves..... LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's true though. Dude was a shyster. Ripped off several guys. Posted online bragging. Threw it in their faces and claimed he was better.

I watched farmer powered truck after truck cause cale a tuning nightmare and do nothing but smoke on a dyno.

As much as I don't Like seeing someone's misfortune. After reading thread after thread just like this one. I can't help but laugh.

On edit: it's funny how much he bashed Ffd on FDP. Him and his supporters had a hard on for cass.

best post in here.

shorty2tall

Reaction score
So I have a set of injectors from farmers didn't realize all the issues I talked to people who had them said they were great that must have been before he got busy and things went down hill. So who should I send them to to have them looked at and tested?
Money woes I might have to go back to stock I don't have the money to do anything hardly. And what sucks more I bought them detect not through a vendor.

Patrick's iPhone5

shorty2tall

Reaction score
Maybe a year ago maybe a bit more I've had other issuers with the truck but I'd like to make sure these are apart of my issues

Patrick's iPhone5

2000wa250

Reaction score
I got mine in June 2013. Other than blowing through a set of o rings running close to 4000 ICP they've been good. Had a few other issues that have popped up (failing loop, leaking hpop, tuning tweaks) but they made 557 with PW limited to 2.3 ms.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CSIPSD

Reaction score
So I have a set of injectors from farmers didn't realize all the issues I talked to people who had them said they were great that must have been before he got busy and things went down hill. So who should I send them to to have them looked at and tested?
Money woes I might have to go back to stock I don't have the money to do anything hardly. And what sucks more I bought them detect not through a vendor.

Patrick's iPhone5

Man... I warned you.

You spend too much time at that other place. If your on a budget, send them to Rosewood.

I would recommend Tim at Performance Injection Systems as my go to place however!

shorty2tall

Reaction score
I'm not calling him again he told me they were rusted like I ran straight water through them.
Joe you did but I heard from a lot of other people they weren't bad that they were great.
I'm going to give some different builders a call next week.
See about testing them and if they need rebuilt just gonna do stock or stage ones. For now.
Need to get the truck running or running and sold.

Patrick's iPhone5

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'm not calling him again he told me they were rusted like I ran straight water through them.
Joe you did but I heard from a lot of other people they weren't bad that they were great.
I'm going to give some different builders a call next week.
See about testing them and if they need rebuilt just gonna do stock or stage ones. For now.
Need to get the truck running or running and sold.

Patrick's iPhone5

And you had the truck running for all of 30 minutes.

Guys a 100% douche...

I hear Joebob sent his injectors back again to him... for the 4th or 5th time now... How many times can you screw up a 300/100 build?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I got mine in June 2013. Other than blowing through a set of o rings running close to 4000 ICP they've been good. Had a few other issues that have popped up (failing loop, leaking hpop, tuning tweaks) but they made 557 with PW limited to 2.3 ms.

Are you sure the only contributing factor was the 4000 ICP? I know of plenty of people that love to run high ICP.

We have probably replaced the o-rings on almost every set of injectors he has sent us (7.3 only) after about 6 months. It was clock work. Just a true fact that low quality components were used on the assembly line.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Derek, given I do not know what o rings were used on them.when they came back from Mike, and they looked exactly like the ones I got from Clay, I'm not going to say which way it was...but yes, it was about 6 months, and the top oil ring sheared in half.

New set with double stacked steel up top, no more problem

Latest posts

Members online