ficm tuner with larger injectors

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
damn i never thought id start this good of a thread ever! innovative great info, Bill great info! Matt i still need to get ahold of you so we can get the tuning done for this truck since we did the injectors. chris has done an awesome job tuning and you have as well so my brother wants a tune from you also so he has both yours and chris' for the bigger injectors and then maybe we can try out this ficm stuff also and see what kinda results we can come up with!

windrunner408

Reaction score
Man yea this thread is full of GREAT info. I know with my injectors, IDP's Mild FICM tuning ran the best between PHP's FICM tunes (I bought the tuner so I had them all). I already had the IPD flash when I bought PHP's tuner so I just kept it and sold the tuner.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
well if i can get with matt and then get eric to do what matt wants well then we might just have a wonderful combo, hell even if bill wants to try it out as well. in all honesty we will prob only run matt and chris' tunes because we know them and chris has always let us dyno stuff to try out. nothing against anyone elses tunes but im sure they understand. but if the ficm tune guys can match up with there tuning and others as well we might have another "new" development. because i think up until this point there hasnt been much talk about it with php and innovative changing stuff up to meet the other guys stuff. so if matt and eric get a hook up well might just see more ficm tuners being sold along with modified tunes from the tuners as well. but if anyone wants to let me try something we can get it on a dyno pretty easy and see what the numbers do. we already have a pretty good baseline to work off of.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
just thought i might push this to the top to see what other peoples opinions are on it thats all. love the info already in here. maybe a sticky since it seems to be popular?

Gearhead

Reaction score
Bill has a file he is working on as well that should work good with what I want. Basically his economy file with some pw mods down low for the bigger nozzles.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
matt im going to try and get ahold of you sometime this week to talk about tunes and this ficm tuning thing as well and have you send over that form that i was talkin with you about at nationals. this is awesome though that he is doing that!

Latest posts

Members online