Finally got a chance to show ol' girl off!!!

zack birge

Reaction score
Now turn the tire all the way and take a pic by the fender. Have someone hold it at full lock...otherwise it'll back off some. That'll tell the real story.

Full lock and turned to the right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    886.1 KB · Views: 188

zack birge

Reaction score
Here's some daylight for you so you can see the light finally.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 162

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Congratulations on hacking the fenders off your truck. If you can live with that ghetto sh!t and you like it then I love it.
If you hit it hard enough that tire is still gonna gang rape what's left of the fender. Enjoy!

zack birge

Reaction score
Thank you for stating the obvious which I had already said in the first post! Please go comment on someone else's post now! It my truck, my money, and I don't give a **** what if I have to put a new fender on it. Point is it doesn't touch and I don't beat the hell out of my truck. I have a brain which means I will know where to and not to put my truck in the first place. Get a life dude. Troll on

XtrmDzl89

Reaction score
Wasn't Napoleon a midget?
I'm more towards the giant end of the spectrum.
Make it easy for ya.... "Napoleon complex" is a pejorative term describing a disproven psychological condition which has been said to exist in people, both men and women, of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives.

gfulton

Reaction score
Make it easy for ya.... "Napoleon complex" is a pejorative term describing a disproven psychological condition which has been said to exist in people, both men and women, of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives.

That's just a little too deep for me.........LOL

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
That's just a little too deep for me.........LOL

5YZwOPI.gif

sorry for derailing but my opinions would be a long the lines of UNBROKEN. But your money your truck. I was just curious what guys call trimming and the tire size shocked me because the one you listed is a 36"

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Wasn't Napoleon a midget?
I'm more towards the giant end of the spectrum.

knowledge bomb

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/napolean-bonaparte-having-been-short-is-a-myth/

Here's how the tall tale of Napoleon's short stature got started...

After the famous general and emperor died in 1821, his body was autopsied in France, and his height was noted as 5 foot 2 inches. This measurement was in French feet (pieds de roi) and was never correctly converted to standard English measure. In English feet, Napoleon stood 5 foot 6.5 inches tall. So the poor guy was shorted a full 4.5 inches in height.

In his day, 5'6.5" was a perfectly respectable, nothing-to-be-ashamed-of height for a man. In fact, Napoleon was actually slightly taller than the average Frenchman of 1800.

Although, at 6'9" in think 5'6.5" is still short

Captaincworley

Reaction score
We're there any reasons you didn't wanna add a leveling kit to the front to help out? My tires will rub my fenders when pulling into a parking lot and the suspension compresses on just 1 side when the tires are 3/4 turned. I'm def not cutting my fenders tho lol.

zack birge

Reaction score
We're there any reasons you didn't wanna add a leveling kit to the front to help out? My tires will rub my fenders when pulling into a parking lot and the suspension compresses on just 1 side when the tires are 3/4 turned. I'm def not cutting my fenders tho lol.

From my experience which is only 3 08-10 and 2 11-15 model trucks. When leveled it actually rubs worse. So I left it stock until I decide which lift I am going to go with.

sootie

Reaction score
From my experience which is only 3 08-10 and 2 11-15 model trucks. When leveled it actually rubs worse. So I left it stock until I decide which lift I am going to go with.

depends on what kind of leveling kit...a cheap spacer and no other mods will make it worse. three link or ala's will position the wheel correctly in the fender to avoid that issue and keep proper geometry.

Rupp250

Reaction score
Guessing there is some sort of stereo in there. Lets get Rich really going with some pics of that. Or is that bass for the fish

Latest posts

Members online