Finally got a chance to show ol' girl off!!!

morepower02

Reaction score
Setting a monster can by your stance rims should be made into a demotivational poster. No offence just sayin

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Not my exact style and not sure what the reason for the monster can is but good for you doing something different.

Any other plans for exterior mods besides the lift I believe you mentioned earlier?

zack birge

Reaction score
Not my exact style and not sure what the reason for the monster can is but good for you doing something different.

Any other plans for exterior mods besides the lift I believe you mentioned earlier?

I'm throwing on some front and back boondock bumpers, debating flares "don't really want them" and doing a 4 link kit. I'm torn on which system to go with. I don't take this truck off-road much other than huntin on weekends. I'd really like a real smooth "soft" feeling going down the road and pretty soft off-road also. I've always went with the bds 4link kits and am somewhat leaning towards that option again. Trying to figure out if it's worth it to step up to a Carli, PMF, or ICON setup. I'm just not sure its worth the price differences.

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
nice truck ! my wheels stick out a good deal also but did alot more trimming but who cares untill someone else pays for it than they can go suck it ! them wheels are bad when they have the spokes removed

zack birge

Reaction score
Haha I ran it for a few days without the spokes while they were being airbrushed! Talk about a lip...

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I'm throwing on some front and back boondock bumpers, debating flares "don't really want them" and doing a 4 link kit. I'm torn on which system to go with. I don't take this truck off-road much other than huntin on weekends. I'd really like a real smooth "soft" feeling going down the road and pretty soft off-road also. I've always went with the bds 4link kits and am somewhat leaning towards that option again. Trying to figure out if it's worth it to step up to a Carli, PMF, or ICON setup. I'm just not sure its worth the price differences.

Yeah I feel you on the flares, I've never really liked them but they do help protect the paint. Sounds good looking forward to seeing what you decide with in the future!

zack birge

Reaction score
Yeah i might just bite the bullet and throw some on. I'd really like to find some pocket style flares but some that aren't real bulky. I can't stand the giant flares

CATDiezel

Reaction score
It's expensive living up to the Jones! Just keep changing everything so it pleases everyone. Lol.

Truck looked good stock.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.