Flo-Pro junk...

Rene G

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen about three years ago, I contacted the vendor I bought it from and they replaced, I had a new tail pipe and tip a few days latter.

capt dong

Reaction score
ordered 2 exhaust systems. one tb back and one dp back. both came dented. sold one set and installed the other. had to pay a muffler shop to straighten out and install. then the clamps didnt tighten enough so tack welded around. i shouldnt have to pay a shop to fix the damages because flo pro cant pack the exhaust sufficiently then have a shop weld it together because it wasnt designed properly on a true bolt on kit. if i wasnt in the situation i was in i wouldve sent it back.

then the egr delete kit- elbow a little scratched but not enough to complain about.

ordered a downpipe. one end was in a oval shape with kinks. not going through this again. sent it back for a replacement. it arrived in worse condition than the last. LEARN TO PACKAGE YOUR PRODUCTS. waiting on a third. if this doesnt arrive ready to install im done and going with another brand.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
I really like the way they hang....just bummed about the initial quality, and the hangers. If they stand behind it, and get me new tails, I'd buy from them again. I've got to agree though, they need to do something about the packaging.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
My old flo-pro "stainless" started to have small streaks of surface rust within the first month on the truck.
With no extreme weather even thrown at it yet.
AND a magnet would stick to it meaning it is NOT 400 "stainless" it is 300.
Meaning its not true stainless.

All stainless kits will gets some freckled rust spots, the grade of stainless it would take to be compleatly rust free would never sell due to the price ( thousands ).

But stainless kits will not rust out completely or rot away. Also you have it backwards, 304 is the higher more expensive grade of stainless not 409. Rare earth magnets will slightly stick to both. But they are still stainless.

Last edited:

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Well, I shot them an e-mail. They replied very quickly, and told me what i wanted to hear. Pending me getting proof of purchase from Rudy's, flo-pro decided to send me a new, full exhaust kit! Now, I just need to get my reciept from Rudy's!

capt dong

Reaction score
square peg round hole :rolleyes:
third times a charm.

79c0926c.jpg

Latest posts

Members online