Frankenstein.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
1. don't sass me.

2. what are you doing to make it a widebody? new fenders? i skimmed but didn't see anything about it...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
2. what are you doing to make it a widebody? new fenders? i skimmed but didn't see anything about it...

This is the pic he put up on IG to give folks an idea. I dig it.

udy9yvet.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
1. don't sass me.

1. Sorry sweetie

2. Ordered some prerunner fenders, front and rear, trick was to find a set that didn't rise or open up the wheel arches too much......still waiting on them to finished their "holiday rush" order, WTF that means......but getting my hood is good sign

This is the pic he put up on IG to give folks an idea. I dig it.

udy9yvet.jpg

Nailed it!

Enoch

Reaction score
Apparently it had some rear shocks off a Nissan Titan and they just weren't cutting it. So after talking to Bilstein technical support we came up with shocks off a 80's Chevy Suburban, closest in valving and shock travel

shocks_zps094d079f.jpg

Possible to get the Bilstein shock part #?

Also finally fixed the "bottoming out" issue once and for all with the help of a buddy and his torch.....
IMG_0576_zps0cfa31bc.jpg

And not to be naive but guessing they just cut the bump stop mounting brackets off? Mine are smashed, and I can't really ride with the help bags aired out.

Thanks and truck looks great!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Possible to get the Bilstein shock part #?

And not to be naive but guessing they just cut the bump stop mounting brackets off? Mine are smashed, and I can't really ride with the help bags aired out.

Thanks and truck looks great!

Shock part #'s are 24-197779 front and 33-185590 rear......the rear bump stops were already off the truck, but there was still a 3/4-1" lip off the frame the axle was still hitting when I'd hit a big bump in the road, so we cut that off along with notching the shock brackets (where the frame was hitting) and so far its given me all the room I need now

Enoch

Reaction score
Shock part #'s are 24-197779 front and 33-185590 rear......the rear bump stops were already off the truck, but there was still a 3/4-1" lip off the frame the axle was still hitting when I'd hit a big bump in the road, so we cut that off along with notching the shock brackets (where the frame was hitting) and so far its given me all the room I need now

Thanks I appreciate the info.
Happen to have ave a pic of the notch and rear after?

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
So my buddy called and said that when he tried to order one of the Rampages for a "test fit" before I drop some serious coin on them, and they are not only not available till March, they are now $800 a wheel and deep concave forgings are limited to 6x135 bolt pattern. Profiles are subject to change per application, as stated on their website......about the most retarded thing I've read, and finally its build to order and no returns.....PASS!!! LOL

So I went with 20x12's Mavericks

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Fuels new forged line is a little steep as far as price goes. Was talking to my rep yesterday about them.

I can buy my American Force for a heck of a lot less money.

Mavericks will look good Julian

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Mavericks will definitely look good! The new forged fuel stuff is absolutely ridiculous price wise for what it is. We are still talking about cast barrels with only forged centers. This seems a little ridiculous in my eyes

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Fuels new forged line is a little steep as far as price goes. Was talking to my rep yesterday about them.

I can buy my American Force for a heck of a lot less money.

Mavericks will look good Julian

Hmmmm......if these Mavericks don't work out, American Forces are definitely an option, can you PM me a price in what we might be talking about with a 20x10 or 12???

Mavericks will definitely look good! The new forged fuel stuff is absolutely ridiculous price wise for what it is. We are still talking about cast barrels with only forged centers. This seems a little ridiculous in my eyes

Yea for forged centers, absolutely........

smokinstroker

Reaction score
The mavericks were my wheel of choice before I went AF as well. You will like them for sure!
Message heading your way.