Frankenstein.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Finally was able to install my hood this weekend. Still waiting on the fenders but I couldn't wait to install the hood......so I decided to plasti-dip it from the time being, came out pretty good I think

Cleaned the $hit out of it and prepped it for the dip

hood1_zpsc4a35983.jpg

Started underhood first.....

hood_zps1ca74a83.jpg

hood2_zps62d22ab5.jpg

hood3_zps6ded4a79.jpg

Raised ram air portion doesn't stick up too high from behind the wheel

hood4_zps4eeaf56a.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
any word on your fenders?

Well.....I about lost it when I went to call the number and it was disconnected, so I emailed and this is what I got......at least they haven't charged my card yet.....I might cut my losses and go with someone else like Fiberworx, I was just trying to stay with the same company for everything

"On Jan 16, 2014, at 2:49 PM, "Sales.McNeil Racing Inc" <[email protected]> wrote:

get a hold of us on here and we can take care of you. we are still in business

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Julian Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to checkt he status of my prerunner fenders for 99-06 F250, but the number listed on the website is saying its not in service, are y'all still in business??? Thanks!

-Julian

sootie

Reaction score
Well.....I about lost it when I went to call the number and it was disconnected, so I emailed and this is what I got......at least they haven't charged my card yet.....I might cut my losses and go with someone else like Fiberworx, I was just trying to stay with the same company for everything

"On Jan 16, 2014, at 2:49 PM, "Sales.McNeil Racing Inc" <[email protected]> wrote:

get a hold of us on here and we can take care of you. we are still in business

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Julian Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to checkt he status of my prerunner fenders for 99-06 F250, but the number listed on the website is saying its not in service, are y'all still in business??? Thanks!

-Julian

Quit while you'are ahead i say.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Damn ok, I need to check on my bed sides. Glad I didn't call first that would of ticked me off too.

I like my fiberwerx fenders they shipped them fed ex so no freight shipping to worry about

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Damn ok, I need to check on my bed sides. Glad I didn't call first that would of ticked me off too.

I like my fiberwerx fenders they shipped them fed ex so no freight shipping to worry about

I was about to ask how you liked your Fiberworx fenders, they looked great......did you notice much of a rise out of them in the wheel well area? And last question how far out do they stick out? Do they just barely cover your tire or do they cover it a good ways?

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
McNeil has been around for a long time and they're not going anywhere. Not likely shady either. I would definitely try to get more info on the status of your stuff though.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I liked them there were some alignment issues and the finish wasn't paint ready.

they have the same wheel opening and stick out 3.5''

Alignment issues kinda worry me, but as long as its not too bad, I can work with it. Not being paint finish is ok, as I plan on wrapping the truck a few different times before I decide on final paint

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
McNeil has been around for a long time and they're not going anywhere. Not likely shady either. I would definitely try to get more info on the status of your stuff though.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

I didn't think so either, as I know they are a big name in the offroad racing scene, but the number being disconnected was noooooo bueno

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Alignment issues kinda worry me, but as long as its not too bad, I can work with it. Not being paint finish is ok, as I plan on wrapping the truck a few different times before I decide on final paint

Alignment wasn't the right word.... They have good alignment with the hood and doors but the lower brackets that bolt to the pinch welds on the bottom or the cab were right and didn't set flush up against it no big tho I just shimmed it out more.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Alignment wasn't the right word.... They have good alignment with the hood and doors but the lower brackets that bolt to the pinch welds on the bottom or the cab were right and didn't set flush up against it no big tho I just shimmed it out more.

I see what you are saying......how wide are your wheels? Would you say the tire sits flush with the fender, or does the fender still stick out further then the tire?

Dave

Reaction score
Damn that 35 looks alot narrower than mine Matt. Wonder why?

Latest posts

Members online