Free spin kit on a 05+

Squatch

Reaction score
Anybody have pics of the dyna trac or spyntec kit on a 05 and up truck?

I want to go this way but don't like how far the hubs stick out

NotStock

Reaction score
The Dyna Trac kit doesnt stick out too bad. The Spyntec is WAAAY out there imo.

For the record, we offer a unit bearing conversion kit for the 99-04 trucks and will have one for the '05+ within a month or two.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I have the kit, and some other stuff,...mine is tucked into the wheel.

NEW Dynatrac Free Spin Kit for 2005 F250
freespin_featureimage.jpg

NEW Dynatrac Dynaloc Pro 60 Manual hubs

DynaLoc_main.jpg

NEW Dynatrac ProSteer ball joints

small1.jpg

Squatch

Reaction score
Yeah I think the Spyntec is too long. Do you have any info on your kit? I did not see anything on your website.

This truck gets parked for the winter so waiting a month or two would be no big deal

NotStock

Reaction score
No problem. Here are a few installed pics, these had some custom powdercoating/engraving done. The normal kit comes with a machined alum hub as photographed with the kit layed out. Everything is machined here in the US from solid billet. We use Timken or Yukon bearings, Warn lockout hubs, 35 splined 4130 stub shafts. The biggest advantage with our kit is the bearing spacing is farther apart than any one else but our hubs dont stick out like some of the kits. Dyna Trac's kit is lower profile than ours by about 1" though. Our 99-04 hubs stick out 7" from the disk brake mounting surface to the furthest edge of the lockout. To my knowledge Dyna's kit is 6"ish but Im not certain. We havent finalized the design for the '05+ kits but we are going for a 6" or less with the bearings still spaced out like they are. Our kits cost $1650 for non ABS and $1750 for ABS models.
IMAG0037.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
There is a guy running the spyntec kit on a dodge in my area and looks RETARDED!... trevor, when u get that 05 kit out i may look into it if the price is about the same. About the same price as 2 unit berings, 2 hubs, and odds and ends, soo why not?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.