• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS/ 2016 F-250 Platinum New/Lifted/Warranty

Cjones06

Reaction score
PHP:
I just built what I would consider to be my ideal truck, soon after being finished I accepted a new job with a company vehicle (and a lower salary) so this freshly built truck will have to go. Its has every option available, the new 2016 black with pecan interior. Factory Ford warranty was not void and lift/tires are under warranty as well. 4-wheel parts did all of the work and it just went under a 2,000 mile re-torque with everything installed. It has around 7,000 miles on it in which everything was installed around 5,000. The truck is immaculate and will have a full detail/buff with hertz teflon sealant added prior to sell ($1,000). Below is a listing of what is on it, I am asking $68,000 and located in Baton Rouge, LA. Text or email three18-789-338eight / [email protected] as I am not on the forums often.

Skyjacker 6'' 4-Link
Skyjacker Mono-tube Shocks (best they offer)
Skyjacker dual steering stabilizer
Top Guns Customz Traction/Ladder Bars
37x12.50 Toyo RT's
22x11 Fuel Mavericks
6'' drop hitch
Bedliner with warranty
UWS toolbox with matching bedliner coating
WeatherTech floor mats front a rear

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 605

Cjones06

Reaction score
When 2015's with 30k+ miles are selling for $65k with similiar mods I feel this a very resonable price. I've had several F-250s and I researched several forums to see what the current market is for similiar mods and miles.

For the sake of clarity I will get right to it, $65,000 is my firm price for it. I just paid $65k for it new and sank $12k worth of brand new parts into it that have 2k miles on it. Outside of that I will take it back to stock and trade it in on the ol lady a new car.

Notneb

Reaction score
I understand you'd like to make back what you have in it, but seeing as the 2017's are about 4-6 months away, I HIGHLY doubt you'll get 68k for it. Don't get me wrong, I hope you sell it, just don't want you getting your hopes up that your mods will add value.

Cjones06

Reaction score
I gave 64 and some change for but that was late 2015, I believe i got around 5k off sticker. I got the payoff on it today so I have a little wiggle room, make an offer. Several text and one coming to look at it saturday but nothing set in stone.

Cjones06

Reaction score
Also I'm looking for an Excursion as a side ride if anyone has one that may be looking to get into something like this, we could figure out a trade (plus cash of course).

I had issues uploading more than one picture so text me if you would like to see more.

Jomax

Reaction score
And I heard the weather is a pretty big plus ;)

We have be best weather. Almost zero humidity, and in the summer. In less then two hours, your in 78degree weather in the summer.

The heat isn't really that bad either. It's dry heat.

And our winters, BEST ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Nah, too cold this winter, I had to actually put on a sweater one day...

tbsimmons

Reaction score
We have be best weather. Almost zero humidity, and in the summer. In less then two hours, your in 78degree weather in the summer.

The heat isn't really that bad either. It's dry heat.

And our winters, BEST ever!

My sister lives in Cottonwood. Where I live is a dry heat, AZ is just to damn hot. The other is the Monsoons that come through in the summer. That was like being in TX.

Jomax

Reaction score
My sister lives in Cottonwood. Where I live is a dry heat, AZ is just to damn hot. The other is the Monsoons that come through in the summer. That was like being in TX.

I don't count CA, lol I moved from there, the weather there is amazing, but the laws, craziness, and the lame laws. Make me ignore it. And the traffic... Oh the traffic.

Latest posts

Members online